Discussion: Fox Analyst Says Mandatory Vaccines Are Tyranny: 'WHO OWNS YOUR BODY?'

Discussion for article #232928

Well duh, the menfolk and the church, obviously.

6 Likes

Small potatoes Faux analyst gets major coverage at TPM. They must know this will happen.

2 Likes

No, the governement doesn’t own your body, but it represents the will of “We The People” as a collective to maintain our safety. If you’d like to take actions that will harm or put the rest of us at undue risk, then please feel free to enter the free market of governments and move to a place they don’t require vaccinations… like Somalia, I think?

9 Likes

It will be interesting to quote this guy at the next Pro-Lifers meeting.

17 Likes

Is he willing to apply that same logic to a woman’s right to have an abortion?

23 Likes

VaCCINEs are FULL of VIRUSES. THe GOVErnment IS TRYIng to KILL the GOD gene WITH viRUSES in VACCINEs so WE PLEdge ALLEGIANce to THE UN and NOT JEsus and amERICA! gUNS!!!1!!ONE!!!1!!!

9 Likes

His body, his choice?

7 Likes

You tell 'em Andy! Now tell all those people who had blood transfusion if they know how much ni(CLANG!) blood they got in 'em without their consent!

3 Likes

Somebody’s gotta state mandated probe up his ass.

5 Likes

Do you have Tourette’s Syndrome?

American individualism at its worst.

3 Likes

I am going to go out on a limb and assume that Mr. Napolitano is a hypocrite and that he does not support a woman’s right to choose. Indeed, who owns your body? The GOP and their christofascist allies, that’s who.

6 Likes

“The issue, according to Paul, is: WHO OWNS YOUR BODY?” Napolitano wrote on the conspiracy theory website WND. “This is a question the government does not want to answer truthfully, because if it does, it will sound like Big Brother in George Orwell’s novel ‘1984.’”

“That’s because the government believes it owns your body,” he added.

Nope, tiny penis’d Americans like yourself believe they own other people’s bodies, particularly the bodies of women and minorities. Were it up to a not small percentage of your fellow conservatives, you’d be entitled to legally own other human beings.

2 Likes

This is hilarious!

1 Like

And Typhoid Mary Mallon was just trying to earn an honest living when big bad gov’t quarantined her.

7 Likes

" WHO OWNS YOUR BODY ? " - Republicans do , because they don’t want women to have abortions .

2 Likes

I have no objection to anybody not getting their vaccines… as long as they want to stay locked in your home and have no contact with anybody. If you want to be a part of society you have an obligation to not needlessly harm other members of society. Requiring vaccinations is no different from requiring somebody to have a drivers license, or prevent people from dumping dangerous chemicals in a river.

As far as I’m concerned people should have nearly unlimited freedom, right up to the point where there actions start affecting other people who aren’t willing participants of your actions. Yes, people arguably have the right to not be vaccinated. I also have a right to not die due to their lack of action. In cases where there is a conflict between rights, you have to make a choice. I have no problem forcing people to get a shot if that means lives will be saved.

3 Likes

Calling Napolitano a “legal analyst” is akin to calling Fox a “news network.”

Both statements are demonstrably false and utterly risible.

And of course, Napolitano is monumentally wrong about vaccines.

No thinking person is surprised that the far right is supporting the nationwide distribution of contagious diseases.

8 Likes

Actually, that’s not true.

What Republicans really don’t want women to have is sexual freedom.

4 Likes