Discussion: Foster Friess Tells Washington Post: 'Scrub Your Story' About Daily Caller

Discussion for article #234834

From the “,'s” in the email, one thing is obvious. Friess is related to Eustace.

!!!one!!!1!!!

28 Likes

How’s President Santorum doing?

11 Likes

We’d never hear the end of it from the tighty-righties if those disgusting comments were made by a liberal.

18 Likes

Hey Foster, put an aspirin between your legs and call someone who gives a damn in the morning.

37 Likes

Remember Foster’s suggestions for keeping medical costs down?

3 Likes

I bet Foster Freeze wishes he owned WaPo!

Hahahahaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Hey, that’s a pretty handy little trick there. Attention! Like Foster Friess, I refuse to discuss anything I don’t care to discuss as long as anything more seriously problematic is happening anywhere in the world!

15 Likes

This is how rich guys are. They want no questions their flacks do not write for them. And they want their every whim executed by the proles.

6 Likes

Isn’t Foster Freeze the evil, serial-killing ice cream van driver in some superhero comic?

1 Like

To paraphrase… there is too much nastiness and negativity in the world to spend time pointing it out when it’s my guys being nasty.

14 Likes

Methinks that this time Foster Friess has REALLY snapped a twig!!

1 Like

Actually, Sen Santorum is at a funeral today. He had a wet dream last night, so he needs to show it the proper respect and bury it.

13 Likes

“Scrub your story and lets figure out a way we could reconcile them. There is way too much nastiness and negativity in the world without sensationalizing it,” Friess wrote.

Yes, because in Right-Wing Bizarro World™ the recipient of the nastiness is at fault for making the nasty person nasty. If only liberals would just put up with their nastiness, the world would be a better place.

5 Likes

For some of the crap GoET takes for his parody at times?
Be damned if he isn’t just pitch-perfectly in alignment with Friess.

jw1

3 Likes

Deflection is one of the republicans most used tools.

2 Likes

Isn’t this the same guy who said an asprin between a woman’s knees is great birth control?

2 Likes

Tea up the nose. Not pleasant.

1 Like

I don’t think Foster Friess will be sending the Washington Post a Christmas card any time soon. He comes off looking like a real dick.

3 Likes

If Foster Friess wants to stop sounding so stupid every time he speaks, there’s an easy solution…

Take an aspirin and hold it tightly between his lips for as long as possible.

6 Likes