Discussion: Former Fiorina Staffer: I'd Rather Go To Iraq Than Join Campaign For Prez

Discussion for article #236625

Its as if she is the HP-Compaq of candidates or something…

10 Likes

and she only settled the debts just months before she launching her presidential campaign.

I guess proofreading isn’t a big deal at TPM. Is it just me,or is the quality of writing going down hill?

3 Likes

Coming soon to elections near you…

Koch Industries running for President.

Rallying cry “Corporations are people, my friends.”

5 Likes

“she be launching” There. Fixed.

30 Likes

I am waiting for her face to slough off…

15 Likes

I find this woman so distasteful. She is absolutely mean spirited. The things that come out of her mouth are absolutely vile and the way she purses her mouth and lips make me sick, She is just plain ugly inside and out

23 Likes

So Chammy. Don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel :smile:

6 Likes

Not paying her staffers … indicative of the fine, successful business woman she is. NOT!

22 Likes

I pretty much just spit my soda all over my keyboard. So thanks.

2 Likes

This is why she will not be considered as the VP candidate by anybody. She is absolutely toxic to any organization that brings her on. The infighting that Palin introduced to the ticket in 2008 would look like a kitten cuddling compared to what Fiorina would end up doing.

13 Likes

hey they make copiers diont they??? I think when she stuck her face in one as a goof the pic came back showin a complete ass

So in other words, the perfect republican candidate?

3 Likes

Fiorina, who’s worth an estimated $120 million, didn’t pay high-ranking staffers who worked on her failed 2010 bid for California Senate for more than four years, Reuters found, and she only settled the debts just months before she launching her presidential campaign.

Well, she said she was gong to run the government like a business.

17 Likes

well, you know that the staffers are only the little people. no need to worry about them. now Big Donors are a completely different thing. they require lots of pandering.

5 Likes

Ah, Carly Fiorina - future footnote indicating “also ran”. May God speed her on her way.

3 Likes

I know an industrial/organizational psychologist who did a study of incompetent or derailed CEO’s of the last 10-15 years or so. She’s right up near the top.

10 Likes

If political logic had any bearing on the Republican clown show, Fiorina would be among the earliest departures. Since she’s got a big checkbook and an ego to match, I hope she stays in it long enough to burn through many millions of her own dough, launch more demon sheep ads at her GOP rivals, and keep the process as muddled and hilarious as possible.

11 Likes

It looks like her face was grown in a lab and poorly attached to the reptile underneath.

1 Like

Fiorina takes her selfishness seriously.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available