Discussion: Former Bush Spokesperson

Discussion for article #227328

If the best TPM can do is to report the silly comments on Fox then it would be most useful to read media matters.

24 Likes

He wasn’t alone. He visited with this nice family. That is a fantastic picture.

I just wish he asked these nice Druids Neolithic folks how they made the structure and why.

12 Likes

Yes, yes, we know.

And if he walked with others, you would criticize who walked with.
And if he stood still you would criticize him for not walking.
And if he goes to Stonehenge at all you would criticize him for daring to take time off from presidenting.
And if he didn’t go to Stonhenge you would criticize him for insulting Britain.

We get the pattern.
Need I go on?

78 Likes

Get a life!!!

8 Likes

So happy my cable package doesn’t include Faux Noise. How incredibly petty those conversations are…then again, petty is as petty does.

10 Likes

Ms Perino might want to do something intelligent like, oh, find out how difficult it was for the BBC to film an episode of Doctor Who at the historic site! It is incredibly difficult to view Stonehenge up close, and the number of people allowed there at any given time is very, very small.

But, of course, she was the press secretary for the guy who didn’t care if he destroyed Queen Elizabeth’s rose garden.

23 Likes

I know it’s sensible to track these RWNJ haters…but it’s excruciatingly painful hearing this dirt* *zz witch and her psychotic reasoning. My goodness!!

3 Likes

Anything Barack Obama does will bring criticism from the Radical Right. This is not news, but it is disgusting that anyone is treated this way.

16 Likes

Can’t blame him: in Kenyan Muslim culture men are taught to stand alone when visiting dolmens- it’s in the Luo Koran.

11 Likes

Stonehenge is much older than the Druids.

5 Likes

Dana Perino just can’t imagine…why, why aren’t we all, the fake @ss poser twit that she is. Is she even a real blonde?

8 Likes

Is that is the best critical thinking that they can muster?

They should go stand in a corner with Mr. “Don’t wear a tan suit” Peter King.

14 Likes

And he did it WITHOUT WEARING A JACKET!!! /s

12 Likes

These people are weird.

13 Likes

She’s used to her Boss, GWB. Yes, people would have been terrified if they ever saw him in a picture alone. PBO, not so much.

2 Likes

Ms. Perino,

It’s not necessary for you to find something to complain about the President everyday. No one is keeping score and there are no rewards for the most complaints in a year. All you are succeeding in doing is making yourself look petty and trivial.

Sincerely yours,
Ichthus

19 Likes

Did she have a problem with this?

Shouldn’t the President of France been with George WTF? as he walked alone at Normandy?

ED: Photo link doesn’t appear. Just google image “George Bush Normandy”

4 Likes

Yes, one cannot simply “walk around” at Stonehenge any day of the week. Tourists are restricted to seeing it from afar, behind a fence, most of the year. Only the POTUS and influential connections can get you a private walk on the grounds most days of the year. I’m sure Cameron arranged this.

ALSO, here’s a video of the presidential motorcade from a helicopter landing site a mile or two away, to Stonehenge, about 30 cars and vans, including many members of the press.

1 Like

Hate, envy and ignorance, eating away at the inside of reactionaries, on both sides of the political divide.

3 Likes