Discussion: Former 2016 Candidate Bobby Jindal Endorses Marco Rubio (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #245635

That’s it no need for anymore debates.LOL!!!

4 Likes

:sleeping: bobby who?

6 Likes

I’d like to thank my friend Marco. Before him I was known as the person who gave the worst response to the State of the Union ever. Then he came along and lifted that burden from my shoulders.

16 Likes

Momentous.
Monumental.
Not!

1 Like

Man there is a LOT of money changing hands to purchase these “endorsements” for The Bubble-Boy.
The Oligarchs are BUYING endorsements for Rubio left and right.
Now that Adelson is backing Rubio, the avalanche of money begins…

8 Likes

I think I remember Bobby Jindal. Wasn’t he once on the media’s list as the guy who will win the GOP nomination?

1 Like

All 7 of his supporters are now firmly in the Rubio camp.

9 Likes

Just to show what a pandering idiot Marco is, he makes the statement that he thinks “Jindal is one of the smartest people in American politics.” Umm, Marco, have you ever reviewed Jindal’s record as governor of Louisiana? Even The American Conservative concedes he wrecked the state.

8 Likes

“The Oligarchs are BUYING endorsements for Rubio left and right.”

No doubt it cost them a few bucks for Jindal’s 11 supporters.

Jindal is probably not even in the top half of smarter people in all of Louisiana.

3 Likes

I’m surprised that the Rubio campaign didn’t disavow it – “hey, we can’t control who supports us…”

The only thing saving an endorsement by the man who utterly destroyed the state of Louisiana from being the kiss of death is the fact that Piyush is so inconsequential.

3 Likes

Looks like people are cashing in their offers from the Establishment donors to quietly retire campaign debt in exchange for endorsing Rubio.

5 Likes

Slime endorses slime.

2 Likes

One loser endorses another loser.

How did that endorsement you made in the Louisiana governor’s race turn out, Piyush?

4 Likes

Well that is pretty much worth nothing

4 Likes

According to Jindal, his formal rival in the 2016 race is “best positioned” to win in the general election **and to guide the United States through what he called “dangerous times.”

If that’s not the cue to start asking for clarification…

The Louisiana governor applauded Rubio’s hawkish foreign policy and “optimistic” message.

Either him or Rubio, but one of them has to explain that out.

Well this is a really exciting new development. Gives the Bubble Boy serious big mo. Does Bobby get to be on the stage tonight? He will make a superlative Sec of State!

2 Likes

While Piyush may be supporting scRubio, the majority of his family are still endorsing the turtle.

BJ is one of the smartest American politicians???

Wonder how many “BlessMeFather” and HailMary, Full of Grapes" did he have to utter to clean his ‘sole’? How many chickens died in sacrificial offerings for this monumental fabrication?