Discussion: Flynn's Former Biz Partner: Gov't Hasn't Disclosed All Of Flynn's Misstatements

I’m not a lawyer… but if you’ve engaged in unlawful activity with someone, arguing that the Government hasn’t told you about all the lies he has told them does not seem to me to be a particularly great argument to get into. I am just saying that it seems like it’d be easy to get caught off-sides by this argument.

8 Likes

It’s a twofer. Impeaching Flynn’s credibility as a witness and gaining access to sensitive information that can be bartered.

6 Likes

Since there’s NO COLLUSION, I’m positive that it’s entirely accidental that every defendant out there is trying to get access to the inner working files of the entire Special Counsel, using almost identical arguments that they have to know about things unrelated to their specific case…

12 Likes

Do tell? SO, TELL!

1 Like

Slime versus slime.

2 Likes

So we’re at the part of the story where the co-conspirators start pointing fingers at each other? Nice!

6 Likes

If Bijan only wants example of Flynn lying then he should be satisfied with a prosecution stipulation to the fact that Flynn has lied to the feds. I solved it for them!

2 Likes

Bijan Kian. Not a real person. A character in a Marvel comic. A second-string villain.

3 Likes

I’d imagine that documentation alone will send Kian to prison for a few years. Bringing up his fellow liar, and conspirator is a bad strategy.

And Bob Mueller is seven years old.

It’s almost as if they’re reading from the same script.

Flynn’s Former Biz Partner: Gov’t Hasn’t Disclosed All Of Flynn’s Misstatements

OK, let’s write this more truthfully and accurately:
“Flynn’s Former Biz Partner: Gov’t Hasn’t Disclosed All Of Flynn’s Lies”

There ya go!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available