Discussion: Flynn’s Son Mocks Reports He's Under Federal Investigation: 'Nothingburger'

2 Likes

Ahh, the old reliable “nothingburger” reponse, soon to be followed by round after round of something.

13 Likes

Hey, Flynn, Jr., why don’t you go get some pizza, you conspiracy-loving shitbag?

17 Likes

Today it’s a nothingburger. Tomorrow it’ll be pleading for immunity.

15 Likes

And singing like a canary.

8 Likes

Would LOVE to be present when the Feds give the old knock on the door and this pile drops his own giant nothingburger in his trousers.

10 Likes

Well, if nothing else, there’s a kind of pleasing symmetry to it—the guy who’s famous for thinking nothing is something (:pizza: G8) is equally adept at thinking something is nothing. He’s also famous for being wrong about things generally. Runs in the family.

20 Likes

Yes, Mr. Flynn, we will all remember your “nothingburger” comment while you are choking on “2 all-nothing patties, Karma Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese, Pickles, Onions on a Schadenfruede bun”.
Just don’t expect any of us to rush over and give you the Heimlich Maneuver, although I will be happy to shove a large order of Freedom Fries in your traitorous mouth.

Oh, and here’s some more sweet karma, especially tasty since Hillary has released her new book:

…and apropos of nothing, here’s a hilarious audition video for a British Airways safety commercial:

16 Likes

You know, this whole thing with Flynn is ENTIRELY Obama’s fault. If Obama hadn’t purposely told Trump that Flynn was “a problem”, Trump never would have hired they guy… it was because Obama baited him, by acknowledging that he thought Flynn was a bad choice that Trump was forced to hire the guy in the first place. It was a trap laid by Obama. Why isn’t Obama being investigated?

And what about the Obama Administration’s failure to wire tap Trump Tower? Since the Treason occurred while Obama was still President, why is it all Trump’s fault? Why isn’t the Liberal Press covering that?

< / snark >

15 Likes

I’ve always wondered what song you whistle when going through a dangerous dark alley. Now I know – Nothingburger. I don’t the tune or the lyrics yet. I guess I’ll keep listening for Junior.

2 Likes

Baby Flynn talks like the Feds are McDonalds when if fact they are booking his trip to the Big House, first class. Simple idiot. Kremlin Frat Boy.

2 Likes

I’m convinced the undoing of all these fools will be their idiotic belief that Mueller is as gullible as Trump voters.

21 Likes

Such mocking. You never saw such mocking!

Barry Coburn told NBC that he is serving as the younger Flynn’s legal counsel and declined comment.

Meh…

5 Likes

Can we talk about that sort of thing for a minute? What’s with the whole “the investigation is compromised because there are [GASP, CLUTCH AT PEARLS] DEMOCRATS on Mueller’s staff”? Is that just for their toothless rube followers? Or do they actually believe that Treason is a partisan issue? Do none of these people have any notion of loyal oppossition? Or do they just count on their “base” not knowing what that is?

2 Likes

Its OK Mikey, you’re going to just love Club Fed!

4 Likes

I hope he likes the nothing burgers they serve in prison.

3 Likes

What is it about these fascists that they’re always running to dad for a job? Can’t they get ahead in the real world? Starting with the nepotista in the Oval Office.

This guy seems to be about as smart as DT Jr.

He’s in deep trouble. It has been known that Flynn Jr worked very closely with his dad’s consulting firm. If he is a subject of the investigation, it means every deal that passed through that firm will be scrutinized. His pizza gate stuff, the cooperation with Peter Smith, the Turkish endeavor, the Russians, and this crazy pipeline idea among others. Flynn and Flynn Jr were foreign agents for hire at minimum. But the more you learn, you see that they were an extension of Russian active measures who undermined US policy and may have participated in espionage.

6 Likes

“Barty” Crouch Junior…

1 Like

Shorter FlynnIdiot: I am dumber than my Dad.

5 Likes