Discussion: Flynn Back In Biz With New Lobbying Firm: ‘His Experience Speaks For Itself’

1 Like

I give up.

12 Likes

“helping companies and governments enhance the goals of freedom and liberty” …

… means as much as “helping sharks and weasels enhance the goals of vegetarianism and asceticism.”

11 Likes

That’s exactly what they want you to do.

12 Likes

”Muzin and his New York partner Joey Allaham did not personally know Flynn, but are doing business with him because ‘his experience speaks for itself,’ Allaham told the Journal.”

Actually, Flynn’s guilty pleas speak for that experience.

And then, only when the judge recognizes him.

17 Likes

Drain the swamp, eh?

It’s cool, they’re just common criminals. Not something bad, like (((experts))) or Hillary or the blacks.

6 Likes

These whores only just get chased down the street to another block.

7 Likes

And up their price when they get there.

4 Likes

Or those coastal elites, academia, climate scientists, the media, etc… but hey aren’t those militia guys who took control of a federal building by using automatic rifles super cool.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t a better slogan be “His record speaks for itself”?

8 Likes

Nick and his New York partner Joey slapped together a pretty amaturish website. It is a basic wordpress template with typos and paragraphs of lorem ipsum text that got overlooked in the final proof stage before the launch. The address is the company name .com. Sad if this business actually succeeds in the current world.

7 Likes

Yes it does. It says, “Run away from this company as fast as you can.”

3 Likes

There should be a group of protesters outside the entrance of that building with bullhorns blaring “LOCK HIM UP!!!” 24/7.

3 Likes

Boy, you got that right! There are also links that go nowhere. Sort of like Flynn’s remaining influence in the halls of power.

ETA: OOOH, oooh! There are open email addresses on their contact page. I think we need to submit some questions to them. Lots of questions. Mostly about their criminal “director of global strategy.”

5 Likes

“Flynn Jr. was removed from Trump’s presidential transition team for GETTING CAUGHT spreading bogus stories on social media.”

FIFY

STOP. BEING. SO. FUCKING. CREDULOUS.

9 Likes

"enhance the goals of freedom and liberty,”

You don’t enhance goals. You either enhance what freedom and liberty mean - likely for your company. Or you define the goals. Or broaden them.
After Orwellian newspeak, corporate speak must die. Or in their terms “Corporate communications coffins.”

9 Likes

And WTF? I would think his sentence should include that he is barred from acting as a foreign agent lobbyist in any capacity for or in any nation.

13 Likes

What’s the matter, have you not leveraged your opportunities sufficiently to maximize your throughput yet?

One of my very very bestest friends talks like that when he gets all revved up on some business topic, and I tell him to shut the fuck up and talk like a normal human being when in my presence. It’s similar for lawyers, who have to learn not to speak in legalese if they ever want to be any good…but the corporate-culture shmucks never seem to learnthe analogous lessont. In fact, it’s the opposite…the pressure is to talk just like that and be that big of an ass…and given the fact that it turns everything they’re saying into unintelligible circle-jerk dick-measuring, well, pretty much says it al about the state of corporate Murika.

10 Likes

“His experience speaks for itself”? Will he be lobbying for felons and traitors?

11 Likes

My core competencies are cross-platforming innovative ways of connectivity.

11 Likes