Discussion: FL GOPer: Joke Was About Splashing Anti-Trumpers With Snow, Not Running Them Over

Keep stretching that Chiclet, Bryan.

6 Likes

how this ordeal will impact his political career

He’s a Republican; this will be a huge plus.

13 Likes

Why didn’t you say that in the first place, dickweed! Shitty, insincere, and phony walk back.

1 Like

Ya, because everyone would get that joke about central florida in June - where everyone makes facetious jokes about snow plows.

Dim bulb, sharing his inner snowflake as he whines that people misunderstood him and suggest he is … well…deplorable.

14 Likes

Florida Man. It figures.

10 Likes

I’m not a career politician and I’ve never planned or desired to become one.

Perhaps we can all agree with this outcome.

9 Likes

FL GOPer: Joke Was About Splashing Anti-Trumpers With Snow, Not Running Them Over

We don’t believe you.

What a moron.

11 Likes

A lot of stone-cold pussies talking tough. Yer GOP. Look at this guy. Carbonated water is a night out for him.

1 Like

Lame ass idiot with a lame ass spin
Were’s your tuff guy ?
Ya I said it What are ya going to do about it

3 Likes

“I can only imagine what a scourge on humanity (and on our economy) her offspring would prove to be given that her litter would likely be raised with an entitlement mentality, zero work ethic and taught the hypocritically racist and sexist position that the white man is evil,” Lober reportedly said on Facebook. “Unfortunately those least capable of properly raising children typically procreate without a second thought.”

Trump couldn’t have said it any better, except the last part…that hits too close to home.

He grabs as lasciviously at victimhood as Trump does the American flag.

7 Likes

Liar!

2 Likes

However, Lober told TPM the remark was taken out of context, primarily
on the front that convicted murderer James Fields was driving a Dodge
Challenger, not a Charger, a different model.

Oh, please. That a trumpista couldn’t accurately recall the model car driven by his hero, the murderous neo-nazi loser, doesn’t change the essential nature of the threat. I freely stipulate that the “hero” who made the threat is probably driving a ten year old Dodge Neon, but aspires to own a murder-car someday.

Also, the reference to the incident where an actual trumpista used a snowplow on anti-trump protesters isn’t funny, particularly given the documented trumpista tendency to kill protesters with vehicles.

Maybe we should start making “funny” remarks on various platforms about Hinkley shooting Reagan (for whom I have precisely zero love)? Or maybe just throw shoes at trump? Would they get it?

1 Like

It took how many days to come up with this flimsy explanation? Just give it up, you’re a mean-spirited, not too bright bigot, the perfect Trumpian.

10 Likes

No, see, you guys are missing the point. It’s funny because, um, because… Hey, why do you hate America so much, libtards?

7 Likes

Not really relevant, but I keep pronouncing his last name as “Lobster”

2 Likes

I know! I think of snowplows splashing people in florida every time I think of florida!

6 Likes

I think there may be a misquote: he is quoted as saying “the term strikes me as an oxymoron.” The prefix ‘oxy’ is inappropriate.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is anyone else getting the feeling we’re living in 1859 USA and the next national election could possibly ignite a Civil War?

Just spitballin’ here…

1 Like

GOP idea of a joke: I didn’t mean we kill the Libtards with a snowplow really. We just kill them.

8 Likes