Discussion: Fire Dept: Multiple Victims Reported In San Bernardino Shooting

Discussion for article #243355

Inland Regional Center’s headquarters is on that block. It’s a community nonprofit that helps people with developmental disabilities. Public golf course is across the street. Also an elder care facility and a building materials company nearby.

20 Likes

Damn! Again? How often must we re-live this horror before we start restricting the sale of weapons?

19 Likes

Haven’t you heard? It’s the lack of enough guns that is causing this.

33 Likes

Ah hah! He’s in for it now! The Good Guy with a Gun is in San Bernandino getting his nails done.

11 Likes

Apparently there is no end to the horror because it is apparent our congress critters don’t have the balls to take action since they all bow to the altar of Wayne LaPierre. I am watching it live right now and lots of wounded people being taken away.

20 Likes

What kind of human being is it that reads this headline and says to himself, “Guess I better go out and buy another gun”?

21 Likes

NRA: “If only everyone there had been armed this could have been prevented!”

"The NRA: Killing Our Children Since 1871"

36 Likes

Republican.

28 Likes

Oh, if only there had been a good (fill in the blank when details become available) with a gun at the scene!

If only the people at the (fill in location when details become available) had been armed!

If only the (fill in location when details become available) hadn’t been a gun-free zone!

Don’t the liberals realize that it’s too soon to talk about gun control?

19 Likes

A fucked up mother fucker is who. Sorry, but this is just beyond the pale. I am so disgusted. This doesn’t happen anywhere else in the civilized world.

35 Likes

An infinite number of times. Because freedom.

8 Likes

I am sure we’d win if we placed a bet on the scumbag’s political affiliation.

10 Likes

An American libertarian or conservative

8 Likes

CNN reporting 12 dead, and BTW a PP is a couple of blocks away.

9 Likes

FUCK!!! Seriously??? Damn!!!

6 Likes

The Gun Nutz™ will claim that he’s a registered Democrat. You can make bank on that.

12 Likes

Maybe he should have said: What kind of Sentient Being…
Republicans don’t qualify.

4 Likes

Yes, but it was not involved unless this POS shooter got the wrong place.

7 Likes

Another American Terrorist?

6 Likes