Discussion: Fiorina: Unlike Clinton 'I Actually Love Spending Time With My Husband'

Discussion for article #244695

Unlike Fiorina, I actually love facts.

14 Likes

Clearly this sexist statement must be counteracted with another sexist statement.

1 Like

“But I love firing people and ruining companies more,” Ms. Fiorina later tweeted.

14 Likes

So Carly, how does your husband feel?

7 Likes

Her husband just heard what she said!

8 Likes

You’re running for President, how about you love politics and governing?

2 Likes

Fiorina said in her statement. “And unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband.”

Which one, your first husband or your second husband? Hillary, for all the troubles in her marriage, is still on marriage #1!

29 Likes

She must be talking about Ted Cruz’ wife. Regardless, what in the Sam Hill does this have to do with being President of the United States?

1 Like

Snarly Failorina is a truly horrible person. Just ask anyone who was unfortunate enough to work for HP when she was running the company into the ground. They’ll tell you.

10 Likes

She’s probably right about this one. I doubt Hillary particularly enjoys spending time with Frank Fiorina.

25 Likes

Mo Dowd and Carly Fiorina oughta get together, after it’s all done and Carly is back to being a talking-head on Fox and MSNBC, get ripped on white wine and Vicodin, and have a Mean Girls-style sleepover/bitchfest about how much they hate Hillary. Like fucking Tweens.

16 Likes

Now we know she is qualified to be a bitch.

2 Likes

Imagine if Hillary were to open the debate with a pre-prepared snide remark to the effect that she had had a blessed life and unlike another female candidate who reportedly was infertile she hadn’t devoted her life to cutthroat business but found balance with her husband in having a baby. Yeah - it would have the same effect on this woman. None of us have a right to judge other people’s marriages. She could comment on her husband’s failed first marriage or Trump;s multiple ones as a matter of counting. But that’s it. Fiorina’s campaign has been nothing but a mean one fueled by resentment and spite.

11 Likes

Oh crap, she’s got that all-important “mean girl” demographic completely locked up!

6 Likes

Oh crap, she’s got that all-important “mean girl” demographic completely locked up!

No, Ann Coulter is supporting Trump this go-round.

4 Likes

Having once been called a “fucking cunt” in the course of small-town politics, I am very careful about my language. Carly Fiorina is a fucking cunt.

10 Likes

And then there was that evening Mo spent in Denver…

2 Likes

Then we’re hosed!

1 Like

Her dumb base loves the family values bullshit! Apparently, in Bullshitconservativeville, the men spend time with their families …ya know, when they’re not at their secret gay love affairs.

3 Likes