Discussion: Fiorina Offers To Donate Millions Of Dollars To Debate Trump, Cruz

Discussion for article #245217

So basically…it appears that Trump has downgraded himself to the kiddie table.

13 Likes

I Love the smell of Desperation in the morning. Somehow it just smells like…Victory.

11 Likes

The implication being that the RNC is COMPLETELY useless and is now an ancillary player in the Republican Presidential primary. Not only have the lunatics taken over the Party base but the grifters and losers have taken over the Party apparatus.

Good. times.

10 Likes

Is she bringing the Demon Sheep?

12 Likes

Is she bringing the Demon Sheep?

No, JEB! will love a debate without Trump in the room…

I’m sure the Veterans Groups love being used as a chew-toy whenever it suits Trump.

13 Likes

NO! That would be baaaad.

6 Likes

oh good… a few more wanting to join a Donnie/sCruz debate and it’ll be just as boring as the Faux News debate tonight…

But Cruz won’t. He becomes target #1 for everybody, and his campaign is already dealing with a lot of incoming fire.

3 Likes

DRINK if Governor Fatso refers to him as ‘The Canadian.’

3 Likes

If they ever do a remake of “The Wizard of Oz,” she’d make a perfect “Wicked Witch of the West.” She wouldn’t even have to act - just read the lines.

4 Likes

Is she routing that donation to Planned Parenthood? Save herself a lawsuit payout…

6 Likes

Shes willing to pay 2 mil in order for people to listen to her?

4 Likes

I’ll donate $20 MILLION if Fiorina goes away forever.

3 Likes

She fired 34,000 staff to afford this.

7 Likes

Why would anyone want Whorely FIBorina to join in the fun? It is not like she would bring anything of worth.

A million here, a couple of million there – we’ll only donate to this (supposedly) worthy cause if you’ll let us play with you. Tacky as hell.

7 Likes

How long did you work on that?

2 Likes

Oh, NOW they give a shit about vets and like using them as props! Unfortunately, the long-standing reality of this gets lost among actual vets as well as their families. And yes, I know of what I speak.

4 Likes