Discussion: Fiorina Describes Planned Parenthood Scene Others Say Doesn't Exist

Discussion for article #240673

2 Likes

“Rest assured” has me conviced. I don’t need to even watch the tapes. She wouldn’t have me rest assured if she were lying, now would she?

“Rest assured I have seen the images that I talked about last night. Rest assured that human lives are being aborted fully formed in order to harvest body parts.”

And rest assured: that second sentence is completely insane.

36 Likes

REST ASSured You DOn’t NEED to Watch the HORROR sINCE Fiorina WATCHED for YOU. YOu SHOULD BE THAnking HER, NOT criticizing. REST ASSured REPUBLICAns won’t abIDE THIS SEXISt and RACist against WOMEN AFFRont to FIORINA. WHOSE at WAR WITH WOMEN??? LIbtards!!!one!!!

27 Likes

Carli Fiorina: a crazy woman who has bad dreams at night and reports them as reality, OR, she’s just sticking her heels in the soil and not budging and inch from the lies she is already on record as having told about PP.

NOT qualified to lead a company or a nation. Sorry, Carli, your lies are showing even on your pretty face.

27 Likes

You know, a person can be against abortion and not be a delusional liar. I just wish some politicians would try it.

47 Likes

And of course, Republican candidates never lie.

8 Likes

Republicans NEVER lie, right, just ask them! And the letters W M D come to my mind.

2 Likes

“Rest assured, the Compaq deal will make us oodles of money.”

37 Likes

“Either Fiorina hasn’t watched the Planned Parenthood videos or she is knowingly misrepresenting the footage…”

I vote for the second alternative. She is trying to make hay off a topic that has already been resoundingly disproven and is stubbornly sticking to her story.

That’s not the mark of a leader and probably explains a good part of how it was that HP was destroyed under her leadership. Don’t confuse her with the facts.

24 Likes

Shaking my head. Shaking my head. And people claim Hillary is dishonest?

Even Carli still thinks Hillary is lying about Benghazi? Boy, is that Fiorina woman delusional !

16 Likes

Chris Christie: Stop watching the tapes, just listen to us describe it.

11 Likes

She is opposed to abortion, so she is willing to lie about the practices of Planned Parenthood’s abortion clinics, to increase pressure to cut Federal funding for Planned Parenthood’s family-planning and reproductive-health services, so that more people end up needing abortions.

That’s what makes her face so disgusting to look at.

27 Likes

C’mon, now…you expect a sociopath to tell the truth?

That’s setting the bar rather high, isn’t it?

11 Likes
16 Likes

When has facts, reality or being truthful ever stood in the way of Fiorina or most GOP candidates?

14 Likes

Just once it would be nice to have a reasoned debate on abortion and the uselessness of the current stand-off. An absolute ban on abortion will no more eliminate abortion than the current absolute bans we have on theft and murder have eliminated theft and murder. A leading indicator of abortions is pregnancy - -and we know how to prevent most of them but refuse to try.

14 Likes

“Either Fiorina hasn’t watched the Planned Parenthood videos or she is knowingly misrepresenting the footage.”

Why the false dilemma, it can (and likely is) both.

15 Likes
1 Like

watching the drooling rave reviews she’s getting from the wdc political media, with the exception of this weak-ass question by wee george, she has nothing to worry about being held accountable for her lies… er, excuse me, misspeaking…

frankly, i found her comments re russia and how eager she is to immediately challenge putin frightening.

16 Likes

4…3…2…1…I never fired 30k people when i was CEO of HP. The GOP …the party of whitewashing…

6 Likes