Discussion: Feud Between Dem Senate Hopeful And Harry Reid Blows Up At Caucus Meeting

This guy is a loose canon, the Democrats’ Donald Trump. I only hope we have the good sense not to nominate him.

31 Likes

well all else fails, blame the establishment.

15 Likes

Too bad. Grayson is formidable and bright. I hope these two make peace, assuming Grayson is clean.

3 Likes

I like Grayson but sometimes he comes across as self-entitled.

8 Likes

Cannot wait until this f*cking meathead is gone. He’s nothing more than a loudmouth freak. Many of the so-called progressives love him because he gets up in people’s faces and can be used as an attack dog on the Rethugs. As far as I’m concerned, it ain’t worth it.

From what I’ve heard of him, Murphy will make a good Senator for the state of Florida.

30 Likes

Grayson? Grayson? Didn’t this guy used to be Tarzan?

2 Likes

Look, I’ll take Reid’s assessment of a person well before I’d consider Grayson’s. I used to like the dude, but Grayson has been exposed to be a petty shithead lowlife. So, fuck him and good on Reid for not putting up with his bullshit. If Reid says he’s a stain, then Grayson is a fucking stain.

Reid does not single out people in his own party for no reason.

36 Likes

I was just going to ask who would be Grayson’s opponent, I see it’s Chris Murphy who’s polling very strongly against him.

7 Likes

Rep. Keith Ellison (R-MN)

Seriously, TPM. Quit it.

15 Likes

Grayson seems to be mainly interested in reinforcing his personal brand as an asshole.

I can’t imagine the type of “progressive” who looks at how the GOP ran the house for the last five years, and then thought “our party needs that!”

11 Likes

I sent a tweet to Katherine regarding this.

1 Like

Actually, it’s Patrick Murphy.

3 Likes

Yes, but Grayson has endeared himself by the self-appointed arbiters of who is pure and good, and who is “establishment,” “incrementalist,” and therefore, by their definition, corrupt, bad…awful. I dont trust anyone who wears an American flag tie and is constantly looking to promote himself.

7 Likes

At times we on the left like when Grayson threw grenades at Congressional hearing witnesses who were/are right-wing apologists, but he is nothing but a cannon careening around the gun deck.

Guy needs to leave Congress for good and move to the Caymans where his money is.

26 Likes

Alan Grayson wants to be the Ted Cruz of the Left.

6 Likes

Grayson has turned out to be a big disappointment, I hope the ASSHAT looses!

3 Likes

Grayson is running against Patrick Murphy?

1 Like

Hate to say it, but I am with Harry. Grayson is a loose canon.

6 Likes

“I have a low opinion of Reid’s low opinion.”

Really? That is Grayson’s best retort?
How about:

I am rubber, you are glue.
What bounces off me sticks to you.

9 Likes