Discussion: Feds Got Past Data On Where Cohen's Cell Phone Was In Run Up To Election

1 Like

Did he travel to Praha by any chance?

6 Likes

Narrator:

JARED KUSHNER AND BRAD PARSCALE–COME ON DOWN!

23 Likes

12 Likes

As has been pointed out before, proof that Cohen’s phone was in Prague does not lead to the conclusion that he was. (Of course, it’s unlikely, but not impossible, that someone else had his phone there.) All of this is of course a diversion from the real question; what did the president* know and when did he know it?

9 Likes

It would be interesting if Cohen’s phone went to Prague.

Is geolocation information three dimensional? It would be interesting to know that his phone was in Trump Tower at certain times, but it would be very interesting to know what floor it was on…

11 Likes

Wrong timeframe for the Prague visit. They must have already discounted that… or it’s part of a different warrant.

5 Likes

It’s actually 5 dimensional. It knows where your phone will be tomorrow, and can make calls to your dead grandmother while you’re asleep.

5 Likes

I’m surprised he bought his cell phones at Target!

2 Likes

Is geolocation information three dimensional? It would be interesting to know that his phone was in Trump Tower at certain times, but it would be very interesting to know what floor it was on…

Just to be a spoilsport, GSM location Area information is not very precise (a location area is a sizable set of GSM cells, many squaremiles as worst) unless the phone enters a call, then we are down to a single cell.

2 Likes

That can’t be correct. On NCIS it narrowed a phone down to the exact toilet stall a perp was hiding in. Please explain.

23 Likes

Must be because of the metric system ?

6 Likes

But do the phone geolocate one of those phones to be in Prague?
To be in Prague, or not to be Prague.
That is the question.

11 Likes

I’ve always been anti-bushel myself.

6 Likes

I hope your animosity doesn’t extend to the poor little peck.

8 Likes

5 weeks before e-day would not cover the summer months. It would not cover the time period of August-September 2016 who h the Steele Dossier says is the key time period for Couen’s Involvement in working with the Russians to clean up the mess that Manafort left behind.

21 Likes

Oh, that’s simple - the military has a much more accurate GPS system don’cha know. That’s how Luke Skywalker could get that bomb into the Death Star…

4 Likes

I would have thought they’d have Czech’ed that already…

16 Likes

Yeah, I share your pain.

1 Like

So how many people have multiple burner phones? I can think it’s not uncommon for people to have one business and one personal, but after that it’s like having more than 5 cats. There’s definitely something going on.

7 Likes