Discussion: FBI: Mass. Man Stockpiled Weapons, Threatened To Kill Police, Muslims, Obama

1 Like

Donnie, I think we’ve found your new campaign manager, Mr. Joseph Garguilo.

Sounds Eyetalian, he’ll fit right in with Rudy Ghouliani.

17 Likes

And Al Baldosaro and Scott Baio…

4 Likes

Teatrolls in response: “Sounds like Tuesday to me. You shouldn’t be arrested for Tuesday.”

3 Likes

So glad people like this can have easy access to high-powered, high-capacity weapons. FREEDUMB!!!

8 Likes

FBI Special Agent Maximilian Fox

That name needs its own TV crime drama.

14 Likes

Wait, I’m sure I read that the first report of this man was made to law enforcement in July, but it took a SECOND report in August to get this guy off the streets?

Why so long?

4 Likes

Gargulio believes that the structure of America will collapse and that America is going to enter a state of martial law,”

FOX: US has been under Martial Law since Obama took office.
Trump: Only if Gargulio had waited. I am going to make American Great.

1 Like

The woman… told authorities that Garguilo was hoarding weapons as well as food, water and explosives materials.

My guess is the food he was hoarding was lots of canned pork and beans, potted meat food product and Red Man to go with all the Jack Daniels.

1 Like

When people like this happen, I wish we could factor where they get their information. Entertainment, opinion, masquerading as news (always Fox’s fallback): abuse of freedom of speech. At least label it.

4 Likes

I agree, but this guy looks like he has a whole chorus of voices occupying his cranium…

7 Likes

Trump: I need “Real Americans” like Gargulio to be local area commanders in my “Deportation Force” because without them, “the trains won’t run on time” to and from the “detention camps”.
Einsatzgruppen anyone?

3 Likes

The guy looks white, so we can rule out terrorism. He’s just disgruntled. There’s nothing that can be done.

12 Likes

Sounds like he is angling to become a Trump campaign advisor.

2 Likes

He would be a great.life partner for Sabato

Also know as …

Joey “The Gargoyle” Garguilo

Maybe some of Glen Beck’s " Survival Packs ", with seeds.

3 Likes

He seems nice.

He was afraid the US would descend into martial law so he was going to take preemptive action. The only way to save the country is to destroy it, I guess.

4 Likes

Or maybe a Trump " poll watcher "

So in other words… a Trump supporter.

1 Like