Discussion: FBI Launches Civil Rights Investigation Into Fire At Black Mississippi Church

Unfortunately, the scope of the FBI investigation will be limited to the Clinton emails.

7 Likes

Bet there’s a good chance it was one of those fine FBI agents who did it! Seems like something they’d do.

Someone else yesterday raised a very significant issue, in that the TPM photo accompanying the article crops out the most significant aspect of the event, namely the “Vote Trump” graffiti.

TPM, a non-cropped picture is worth 10,000 words…

4 Likes

During the investigation of the burning church they found something that might be emails, they haven’t looked yet but they thought it could have something to do with Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Why is the FBI wasting time on a church fire? There’s less than a week to go until the election, and all hands must be on deck to fling shit at the Clintons. Comey’s masters in the Kremlin won’t be happy about this, not one little bit.

1 Like

The FBI, huh? Comey will no doubt write a letter and issue a statement that they cannot confirm that it was not done by Clinton-paid operatives to cast aspersions on Dear Donald.

I’m thinking Monday morning…

Someone else yesterday raised a very significant issue, in that the TPM photo accompanying the article crops out the most significant aspect of the event, namely the “Vote Trump” graffiti.

Yeah that was me, thanks for reposting the photo promptly to insure it appeared on the article page. I am sure the crop was automatic, performed by the TPM software, which I believe is based on WordPress. The picture size is standard, the same on every article. So the software automatically crops it to fit, which may not always preserve the important parts of the photo.