Discussion: FBI Has Been Investigating Michael Cohen Since At Least Mid-2017

Only 2017?

2 Likes

See, in the article it says “Investigating”, but the link said “Probing”

That’s gonna make my juvenile South-Park related innuendos highly confusing.

4 Likes

And this is significant why?

I really would like to see Hannity get caught up in all of this.

17 Likes

It’s a good thing these guys are all tech geniuses. Cohen lent his phone to someone, who then used it in Prague, because he didn’t know about throwaway, untraceable cell phones. And he’s doing shady business on a Gmail account. Oy, what a schmuck.

10 Likes

Ooooooh, wouldn’t that be fun???!

2 Likes

Everyone see the NYT piece on Deustch Bank and it’s absurdly masochistic behavior lending again and again to the Moron? Once he was elected, employees weren’t allowed to utter his name.

9 Likes

Yeah, I read that and thought, ooooooh, bet someone may be taking some early retirement.

Deutsche Bank is reeling from a whole lot of nasty stuff, also back here in Germany. There was a raid on the Frankfurt headquarters late last fall in which the police locked down the entire HQ operations for 3 days and even searched the offices of the board of directors.

The Spankee stuff is really, really embarassing for them, especially because Spankee is so incredibly despised here (except, of course, for the neo-Nazis).

ETTD.

14 Likes

I still think he gave it to Jr.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm…that’s plausible!

Four counts of money laundering… i wonder whose money he was laundering and where it ended up…Kazakh…is BTA Bank…Magnitsky Act violations…

Hope they bought him dinner first.

fify

Any bets Deustche Bank turns out to be primarily a front for the Russians?