Discussion: FBI Director Sticks By Position: Mueller Probe Is Not A Witch Hunt

“…Although we have interviewed Kellyanne Conway.”

5 Likes

Transl: “Sorry, Donald: we’re not the NYFO, we’re not your gangster cronies, and #MuellerIsComing

5 Likes

Would sure be nice if this guy had the guts to go on Fox and Friends and say this. See what kind of phony “technical difficulty” they’d have to cook up to protect their audience from the truth.

2 Likes

Every Democratic Congressman, Senator, candidate, etc should tweet Director Wrays response to Trump and include each and every Trump appointed official who has said under oath that this is not a Witch Hunt. And then repeat every time he tweets “witch hunt”

2 Likes

Wray knows what is going down, and it’s not going to be pretty for Trump and his people.

3 Likes

And when Trump starts calling him part of the “deep state”, let’s not forget Trump handpicked him.

3 Likes

No, Don, it isn’t a “witch hunt”. It’s a “thug hunt”.

Let me try to explain this so you can understand…

You like TV, yes? Stuck in your childhood, yes?

You are Al Capone, and Muller is Elliot Ness. Capice?

5 Likes

And when Trump starts calling him part of the “deep state”, let’s not forget Trump handpicked him.

2 Likes

At least if Trump wears a wide brimmed pointy hat, we dont have to see his hair…

1 Like

Gotta wonder how many people could identify a real witch hunt. The HUAC commie hunters of the early 50’s were effectively witch hunters. Force innocent people to name friends and colleagues as commies. Fact that a few really were commies or may have flirted with communism in the 30’s does not change that into something other than a witch hunt.

2 Likes

Eventually, people will weary of all the ‘Witch Hunt’ whining from the White House.

1 Like

What’d you figure you’d do after government service, Director Wray?

I think Wray can pretty much GUARANTEE that the investigation is not a witch hunt.

After all, he does know a few things.

Of course, Trump and Rudy and the rest know it’s not a witch hunt, too (although I’m not sure about the cognitive abilities of Nunes).

“If your Mommie is a commie, then you gotta turn her in…”

I have a small memory of those wonderful days in pursuit of truth, justice, and the American Way.