Discussion: Faux News: Ex-Trump Aide Seb Gorka Gives Out Fake Fox News Business Cards

1 Like

IIRC his anti-terrorism expertise from the UK Territorial Army was also rather suspect ?

LOL

The fake cards were revealed on the heels of a Daily Beast report that Gorka was banned from the “hard news” shows on Fox due to his lack of credibility, instead shunted aside to the “opinion” shows like “Hannity” and “Fox & Friends.”

6 Likes

Those cards are as genuine as his expertise.

21 Likes

Grifters gotta grift!

6 Likes

So, he’s fake fake news? Or does that make him real fake news? All so confusing.

10 Likes

Another quality Trump Hire
Is there anyone except for the Family left from the original hires?
Rachel’s wall has long since collapsed from too many names

11 Likes

Fake biz cards for a fake expert from a completely corrupt propganda network.

You couldn’t make this stuff up.

17 Likes

Sebastian, you do know what the Nazis did if you tried to get past the checkpoint with fake papers, right?

14 Likes

Color me befuddled. How can there be such a thing as a fake Fox News business card? That would be a fake fake, right? So as a double reverse, it would be real?

16 Likes

Did you mean to say “would” or “wouldn’t.”

Those double negatives are tricky (especially in Helsinki).

4 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/lr1FOABIazsSQ/giphy.gif

2 Likes

To go with his fake PhD and his fake Nazi Lordship

12 Likes

When you’re too ignorant or too much of a liar for the low-life racist liars at Fox, you have entered the realm of the lower than low, the scum de la scum.

8 Likes

when FOX boots you, for “lack of credibility”, you’ve reached the pinnacle of success, as a grifter.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Just feast your eyes on this cavalcade of excellence #onlythebest

17 Likes

Wow, that’s almost too pathetic for words. I thought Seb had more than enough firepower in his possession to put himself out of his misery…

5 Likes

I thought that was a still from a Robert Altman movie, but…no, that’s real.

Also, a blue dress?

4 Likes

Given what we know today, the ‘Masters of the Universe’ -vibe these guys try to emit is hilarious,
“Watch out, there is a banana-peel in front of you”

7 Likes

I had heard he was banned from Fox News. But only the ‘news’ and not the ‘opinion’ shows? That’s hardly a ban.

2 Likes