Discussion: ‘Fascist!’ Miller Joins Club Of Trump Aides Protested At Mexican Restaurants

1 Like

They must really love having food with spit in it.

49 Likes

Video?

2 Likes

Careful here folks.

They might come for your First Amendment rights, next.

No shouting “Fascist” in a crowded restaurant!

6 Likes

Miller went out looking for this, I guarantee it.

Edit: I will caveat that with the fact that I thought this happened AFTER the Nielsen incident when I said it, but apparently that’s not the case…shouldn’t have skimmed the article so quickly haha. Still, it’s a nice dose of schadenfreude.

36 Likes

“Hi, Stephen Miller here to tell you that nothing goes better with the screams of Mexican infants than a plate of hot enchiladas and an ice-cold Corona.”

34 Likes

Or a bag full of ground up ghost peppers.

8 Likes

Just giving the troll what he wants.

They should instead leave out all of the seasoning.

6 Likes

https://politicalwire.com/2018/06/21/why-a-district-trump-won-by-50-points-is-at-risk-for-gop/

11 Likes

Taco trucks on every corner?

15 Likes

They hate immigrants but they love Mexican food. What a bunch of idiots.

24 Likes

Save-owner fantasies.

1 Like

Looks like Chick Fil A might end up being their only dining choice - outside the WH commissary and Trump International.

22 Likes

That wasn’t sour cream

20 Likes

Just read somewhere a number of interesting tidbits about the man:

1. His ancestors immigrated to the US only less than hundred years ago. At that time there was no limit on immigration. Anyone (perhaps the unwritten rule being anyone with white skin) could come here as long as they passed some simple tests.

2. One of his great grandfathers could not pass one of the tests.

3. His extended family (the Glassers) does not share his views on immigration (and perhaps on anything else) and appears to be glad that they do not share the last name either.

26 Likes

These guys crack me up. They don’t really think people recognize them when they are away from the White House. If they knew how little the public likes them, they would be shocked.

7 Likes

Of all Trump’s promises/threats, that’s the one I was really rooting for.

10 Likes

Actually, I’d like to see them get heckled in a Chick-Fil-A, which does not have a uniformly fascist clientele.

7 Likes

He was trolling.

12 Likes

Fake News. Miller only eats once a month, when he unhinges his jaw and swallows a whole child.

64 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available