Discussion: Ex-GOP Attorney General: Trump Vow To Jail Clinton Is A 'Watershed' Moment

2 Likes

Meanwhile the ignorant base of the GOP is lapping Trump’s bullshit up as if they were kittens getting a fresh bowl of milk.

24 Likes

Who cares, that percentage of people stands no chance of winning elections. The Republicans have lost almost all of the middle. Even those who would never vote for a Democrat will either vote for Gary Johnson or just not vote, and both of those help Hillary. And if that base continues to embrace Trump, they will lose the House and Senate too.

Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats in a long time.

11 Likes

Putin would. Monkey see, monkey do.

3 Likes

For an A.G. he wasn’t very concerned when G.W. administration lost 5 million emails. HRC needs to pound on this. http://www.salon.com/2015/03/12/the_george_w_bush_email_scandal_the_media_has_conveniently_forgotten_partner/

29 Likes

Exactly, pmnmt. Mukasey is a very bad person – a morally rudderless partisan hack who pretends to be a scholarly, dispassionate attorney. He isn’t endorsing Clinton because he’s trying to preserve his influence within the GOP.

24 Likes

And reputed to have been Giuliani’s sycophant in chief during Giuliani’s stint as US Atty.

4 Likes

Hillary could win the election before Election Day because of early voting. She’s probably going to carry FL, NC places we didn’t imagine months ago. But this image says so much because it captures her spirit

32 Likes

Even torture enablers like Mukasey see the error in Trump’s ways. BTW, wasn’t Mukasey the AG when all those Bush administration emails were expunged?

28 Likes

Ohhh, no no no. Trying to shift the blame by saying it would be Trump’s party, not the GOP. And that’s after calling it a quip. You’re going to slip and throw out your back if you don’t wipe off some of that oil, pal

6 Likes

GOP = CYA

8 Likes

Hope someone here knows someone there to further your idea along.

2 Likes

Rosie the Riveter ?

1 Like

thing is that milk is brown and is drawing flies…

2 Likes

Donald meant Every. Single. Word.

5 Likes

Gonzalez was the AG when that was discovered, I don’t think Mukasey had anything to do with that.

His torture views are indeed a disgrace, as are some of his other positions.

8 Likes

Frankly I wanted to divert the conversation away from a creepy repub onto someone we like. The notion of Girl Power is as, well, powerful as Hope and Change.

15 Likes

Not sure if that is a good idea. If she states the missing emails imply some kind of guilt for the Bush Admin, the next question to her would be “so then you are agreeing that missing emails are a problem?”.

Some supporters can get that story out there, but I think she personally should just ignore the issue. It’s been investigated and nothing illegal was done, that should be her position.

5 Likes

Hi, Ralph! Hope you’re doing well.

8 Likes

They terrify me…because they live in our communities.

6 Likes