Discussion: Ex-Aide Suggests Black Communities Not 'Safe Environment' For Trump Rallies

1 Like

Gee, why would that be???

20 Likes

Lot of truth here. How would it be if the Klan held a rally in a black community? And how much different for Donald Trumpf?

21 Likes

It was the blatinos–because of the wall. The real blacks love Trump.

12 Likes

They have a privileged idea of what constitutes “safe”. They can’t handle rowdy protests when they don’t agree but seem to have no problem inspriring them.

33 Likes

If Trump can’t feel safe in a black community, he must not be the right person for the job.

49 Likes

It’s been more than obvious for quite sometime now Lewandowski and other GOPers want to be offensive. Unless Trump really doesn’t want to win, at this point I have no other idea why they’d keep using this tact because they’ve already solidly locked up the racist, bigoted vote.

26 Likes

Can’t be President! If he is unwilling to be in and serve all communities, then he can’t be our President.

20 Likes

Ooooh, that black outreach effort of Trump’s is really making headway, isn’t it??

I won’t be at all surprised to see him with 95% black support in a couple of years…

(Geez, what a collection of cretins the Trumpsters are…)

14 Likes

Like everything associated with Trump, Corey’s comments are totally disingenuous and devoid of context. The Chicago event was held pre-pivot-pivot-pivot-pivot Trump, back when he was promoting the violent assault of protesters and having entire groups of African Americans thrown out of events for little to no reason. His event in Chicago was a provocation, meant the stir up controversy.

Trump was NOT using the “let me help you” rhetoric he’s pretending to use now. Corey knows this, they all know it. I’ve always wondered how much mileage they thought they’d get out of that Chicago event and now I know.

25 Likes

Maybe they could just burn a car in the background over Donald’s shoulder.

14 Likes

Bullies hate being outnumbered.

10 Likes

Outstanding Black community outreach, Trump campaign, simply outstanding! Keep up the great work!

7 Likes

“Black communities” had one of their own manhandled, screamed at, pushed out of the venue, so she was definitely in an unsafe environment. Everybody’s seen that video.

14 Likes

Shorter Lewandowski: All black communities are lawless ghettos.

It’s called outreach because you reach OUT from a nice, safe, white suburb.

10 Likes

Chicken shit white boy afraid to come out of his ivory tower and hang with the people. Fuck him.

On the other hand, Hillary seems quite at ease in any venue, even in Dumbfuckitrumpistan.

28 Likes

And yet this white guy could walk thru any black area you could have a rally unharmed.

I wonder why that is?

4 Likes

Trump and his band of white guys are such cowards. So scared of black people, but hey he’s going to fix everything.

16 Likes

I thought that guy was fired .
Maybe this is a sort of revenge

Just more proof of (and blatant pandering to) the “White Fear of The Other” that Trump is basing his campaign on.
The myth of the “Angry Black Man” who is totally out of control and will attack any white man he sees and rape any white woman he comes across is the basis of Klan mentality. “Ni(CLANG!)s with Big Cocks” is the stochastic fear of all of these cowardly little white men. Trump has also successfully included “Evil Mexicans” in this miasma of fear that he exudes at all his rallies (held in safe White Enclaves of White Privilege and Power.) It is the basis of “The Wall” he has proposed.
“Barbarians at the Gates” is his only message.

16 Likes