Discussion: Ernst: Trump Needs To 'Send A Stronger Message' Condemning Domestic Abuse

1 Like

Republican women finally speak out on 8th day of scandal. Being hesitant and afraid to speak up is one thing being in an abusive relationship can do to you.

4 Likes

Shorter Ernst: ā€œI’m sure Donald really loves us and I’m sure he’ll do better in the future.ā€

2 Likes

Hmmmm…she must have drawn the short straw to go out and say something on behalf of GOP women. That ā€œstatementā€ of hers is anything but strong itself.

I smell something in the air…

2 Likes

If there’s anything Senator Ernst knows how to do, it’s emphasize her great concern. Perhaps, if the phase of the moon is right, she is even troubled.

Profoundly useless person does profoundly useless things.

3 Likes

GOP Enabler: ā€œI’m extremely disappointed in this situation.ā€

I know, right?

You elect a guy whom nineteen women have accused of sexual assault…

Who’s on tape bragging about groping other peoples’ wives…

With a history of sexually-suggestive public comments about his own daughter…

And then he turns around and pulls this!

ā€œIt’s like I don’t even know you anymore!ā€

(Or something.)

10 Likes

Say what you want, but IIRC, Joni Ernst has actually had a real job ( as pig-castrator) in historic time. That must count as something…

1 Like

Who is she.kidding? She enables this abuser every day.

4 Likes

Well, duh!!

1 Like

How much ā€œstrongerā€? Real strong, really really strong, or really really really strong in Trumpspeak.

1 Like

I’m not sure of the internal workings of the White House and when they found out what they found out,

And helps to continue their obfuscation of the timeline while pretending to care.

3 Likes

Yesterday in the backroom of the RNC skyping with the situation room in the White House figuring out how diffuse the Porter situation: It’s been over a week and this Porter shit is getting worse. Send out that female senator from the midwest who castrated pigs and have her say abuse is bad. That will distract."

1 Like

Keep wishing, Trump is a coward he won’t say anything and if he does he won’t mean it.

1 Like

Although it took her some time, this response from Joni Ernst is what Kellyanne SHOULD have said…but no.

1 Like

I think dump has sent a pretty strong message regarding misogyny and domestic abuse for his entire public life.

3 Likes

A similar thought - ā€˜stronger’ implies the president had a ā€˜strong’ response in the first place. Short of calling them all a bunch of bitches, I don’t think the president really gives a shit. Or ever did.

I hear she’s willing to castrate any ā€˜pigs’ accused of sexual assault or domestic violence.

Here she comes, Donnie!

Perfect solution to Trump’s misogyny: Ernst ought to just cut the balls off that hog.

A ā€œstronger messageā€? How about any message?

1 Like

Coming from a woman that has, HOW MANY jars on the shelf with balls in them.