Discussion: Eric Trump Posts Illegal Ballot Selfie, Second Time He's Messed Up Voting

1 Like

Can any of the Trump klan do anything right?

4 Likes

What else would you expect?

24 Likes

Can’t muster the schadenfreude for this. Terrible, terrible law. Sad!

2 Likes

“See dad I voted for you unlike Donny and Ivanka”. The kids have been absent the last couple 3 weeks ya know.

3 Likes

Now what would Forrest Gump say about this?

2 Likes

Well, now we have proof: he’s such a stupid fuck that he can’t even color inside the lines.

Someone should challenge his ballot as invalid for that very reason, just for shits and giggles.

11 Likes

Eric Trump always makes me think of the blonde “bad guy” kid from Karate Kid (the first one)…if you just took his face and bounced it off a curb a couple times.

1 Like

Trumptards are exactly that.

1 Like

Laws don’t apply to them.

4 Likes

Also, he couldn’t color within the lines.

3 Likes

The two Trump sons are such idiots. And I mean that quite literally. I’m constantly amazed they’re capable of tying their own shoes in the morning.

13 Likes

Hey Erick! What happened to my box of Chocolates??

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that ALL Eric Trump selfies should be illegal.

9 Likes

They have servants for that.

6 Likes

Not sure that photo can be called a “selfie,” it just looks like a picture of a portion of his ballot. Or don’t words matter anymore?

Also, I’ve seen that comparison of the Trump boys to Beavis and Butthead, and it is just so perfect!

2 Likes

Tell lies.

7 Likes

To be fair, at least the GOP has finally nominated a person of color because Orange is the New Black.

13 Likes

Eric Trump is repellent but these laws are dumb. I guess that makes this a tie?

1 Like

I heard they buy only slip-ones to avoid the gnarly issue of shoelaces…

4 Likes