Discussion: Eric Trump On Deutsche Suit: 'What The Hell Is The Legislative Purpose' Of Subpoenas

1 Like

The count doesn’t fall far from the country.

17 Likes

Eric Trump On Deutsche Suit: ‘What The Hell Is The Legislative Purpose’ Of Subpoenas

Who has the time to explain it to him?

50 Likes

And he’s the “smart” one? Pfffffft…

13 Likes

56 Likes

Eric Trump, in competition with his father and brother for one of the titles “Dumb, Dumber, or Dumbest.”

27 Likes

Do Team Trump have a script and just read from it? Why are they parroting exactly the same thing? Can’t think for themselves?
I bet Eric Trump doesn’t understand a single word he’s saying.

24 Likes

Solely for the purpose of making people like you ask such an inane question, Beavis.

34 Likes

It’s more accurate to say that he’s the dumb one who knows he’s dumb.

11 Likes

I get confused…Is he the dumb one or the stupid one?

27 Likes

Dude, hey Eric…go back to school, high school if you must, and take a fucking civics class, would ya? Hire a fucking tutor if you have to. You’re as big an embarrassment as your old man.

Eric must have been dropped on his head as a baby. Lord, is he dumb.

32 Likes

Eric, its very simple. Subpoenas are used to get information from people and/or organizations, such as yourself, who are unwilling to provide that information.

See?

35 Likes

Yes.

31 Likes

Clearly he is both.

9 Likes

I’m thinking more like dribbled like a basketball…

16 Likes

God, is Eric Trump really that stupid or does he just play stupid on Faux News? My bad. . . Eric Trump really is that stupid.

8 Likes

What the hell is the legislative purpose of subpoenaing for records associated with possibly buying the Buffalo Bills?

Uh, corruption? Oh, and all that preferred tax law specific to the NFL. Use your imagination douche bag.

15 Likes

Looking ahead, I can just picture Eric in his cell, mindlessly chanting one word over and over in a dull monotone.

Subpoena

Subpoena

Subpoena

7 Likes

36 Likes

They have enough of a time explaining the necessity of breathing and air to him.

11 Likes