Discussion: Eric Trump: 'Nepotism Is Kind Of A Factor Of Life' And I've Never Let My Dad Down

Eric Trump: ‘Nepotism Is Kind Of A Factor Of Life’ And I’ve Never Let My Dad Down
…
So Eric I suppose you made it all on your own thru hard work and pulling yourself up by your faded bootstraps?
No Eric …most people despise the kind of nepotism to which you refer.

14 Likes

Eric may think they’ve “earned their stripes” but I’m imagining a different kind of stripes as dress for the entire family

20 Likes

Which one is this? Usay or Qusay? They’re so interchangeable.

13 Likes

A mixture of jaw dropping arrogance, privilege, stupidity and lack of self awareness.

30 Likes

Usay was the eldest Hussein so that would be Donald Jr.

Thus Eric is Qusay.

8 Likes

For some reason he doesn’t words good.

Probably simplest to just call him the Creepier Blond One.

15 Likes

That boy’s got a mouth made for eating curb.

14 Likes

Didn’t Qaddafi have 2 sons too? I rather think Trump is our Qaddafi.

Edit: It’s the celebrity-esque grandiosity I think. He’s not so much in the militaristic mold of dictators.

2 Likes

That’s “fact of life” dumbass

11 Likes

“Eric Trump said that his father “expects people to perform” and “kind of encourages them to go on their way” if they fail to do so.” by cunningly screaming YOU"RE FIRED in their face.

6 Likes

Quick hire a grammarian and a speech coach!

3 Likes

“You know the one thing, Don, Ivanka and I never let him down really in any factor of life,”

I don’t think little Eric quite knows what “factor” means. But it is kind of a bigly word so he can be forgiven.

13 Likes

shorter Trump: I’ll do anything for money

2 Likes

At least when JFK appointed RFK he named a more than qualified person for AG.
One of the reasons why the anti nepotism laws were passed were not only because of Kennedy but you had congressman hiring their wives and other family members. Any of which must have been more qualified than a Trump family member.

11 Likes

And this is the 2nd generation like this. The same attitude is how Donald got where he is: Inherit well, and pay Dad’s coterie of assistants and associates to do for him what they did for Dad. Now these three dim bulbs, plus Donald, get carried by the assistants that do the real work behind the scenes.

7 Likes

Amoral child says he would do anything for amoral parent. Enough said!

11 Likes

“We’re not still here because of nepotism,” he said.

BULLSHIT.

I hate these people. I really, really do.

16 Likes

Yeah. “Facet” is probably an eighth grade word, so he should be forgiven.

4 Likes

I like how you think.

4 Likes