Discussion: Eric Trump: It Would Be 'Foolish' To Release Tax Returns

1 Like

Well, he’s certainly right. It WOULD be foolish. After all, it would sink the campaign. Send it right to the bottom.

As for having people who don’t know anything looking through the returns, hey, Eric, ya think that the networks and The New York Times, WAPO and LA Times might hire tax experts to review them? Or is that what you’re afraid of.

Cretins.

73 Likes

Yes, it would be foolish to do what you promised to do. I tell my kids that all the time.

47 Likes

It would be foolish because it would reveal that Trump is a tax cheat, isn’t as rich as he says he is, and has dealings with hostile foreign governments.

51 Likes

if you think checking his assets is the way to go then let’s see the balance sheets…

of course that would have to list debits and liabilities too…

how much of a liability are you and the rest of the kids listed as… for instance?

24 Likes

Hmmmm, he didn’t deny the mob ties, did he?

31 Likes
     Anybody who thinks that is in la la land,"
           Eric Trump said on CNBC.

Speaking of … Eric —

8 Likes

Yes, Eric, it would be “foolish” to release those tax returns.

And you all know why, don’t you…

I can only assume that the truth is even worse than we can fantasize. And our imaginings are pretty damaging. So the truth must be a gazillion times worse than that.

Hope more pressure builds from the GOP side – perhaps Rince might actually grow one and make further RNC support contingent upon it.

Wouldn’t that be great?

21 Likes

Sounds like a tacit admission of criminal activity from a knowledgeable source to me…

49 Likes

Eric continued, “it would also be foolish for my dad to tell the truth. People might make assumptions about what he actually believes!”

19 Likes

Well, this apple dumpling didn’t fall far from the tree. Trump’s tax returns should be brought up by the media every single time he shows his face. Boy, the nuts on these guys.

19 Likes

Donald Trump.

Cheats on his wives.
Cheats on his taxes.
Cheats on America.

62 Likes

And I thought that “Pharma Bro” had the most punchable face!

18 Likes

Which one is he? Douchbag Von Fuckface or Thurston Shitbag the 3rd?

10 Likes

They show that Trump is much less wealthy than he claims.

6 Likes

“The other fellow” as Joe referred to him didn’t raise stupid children, just too many of them, but all he has to do, audit or not, is release the first two pages of the return where everything is summarized and the specific page where charitable donations are listed. Easy peasy. But what does Eric have to say about this. trumpet bought his own book with campaign donations, then gave himself royalties. Nice.

@michaelryerson trumpet’s statue showed he had not balls, why would the kid.

@rudesan Look at who the people are who are keeping this stuff alive, particularly her health. Delusional donald should tell us about his health.

11 Likes

I wonder what the tax returns on the “Eric Trump Foundation” are?

14 Likes

I thought the cry was that the rules were different for the Clintons… you mean the rules are different for Trump too?

18 Likes

5 Likes

How much you wanna bet that Daddy has a finger in that pie too, and Eric knows he’ll be in deep doodie when, in the huge pile of returns, those papers are pulled out and looked at.

Can you spell “minimum security”, Eric?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available