Discussion: EPA Inspector General: Pruitt Had 24/7 Security 'The First Day He Arrived'

1 Like

There is absolutely no way to justify Scott Pruitt’s existence in any way.

35 Likes

Wasn’t this a necessity because if the innumerable death threats he received after he took over the EPA? Were people threatening his life before that…not that I would be surprised.

13 Likes

He was detested out of the womb.

18 Likes

What’s with the flag-like service ribbon that Pruitt’s wearing?

Has he even served, let alone won a medal?

Or is this just the latest example of fake patriotism that all the GOP chicken hawks are wearing these days?

33 Likes

Perfect Attendance at Fossil Fuel University.

18 Likes

I, for one, am thrilled to hear this. I mean, where would we ever find another soulless, Republican grifter hellbent on destroying the Agency he’s charged to lead, if something happened to Pruitt?

14 Likes

JFC what ails this guy? I just know he’s twitchy somehow; you can see it clearly in three-quarters of the images of him, including the one on this piece. Just an intensely odd person. Like a suspicious, resentful, and not-very-bright child in an adult’s body.

30 Likes

ā€œEPA Administrator Scott Pruitt requested a 24/7 security detail ā€œonce he
was confirmedā€ to lead the agency, the EPA’s inspector general said Monday.ā€

At least he was realistic about what an asshole he is, and the likelihood of his being pelted with rotten fruit and other objects.

15 Likes

Hmm…high strung, twitchy, paranoid, agitation. Calling Mr. Blankenship. Just kidding. He’s just an a$$hole.

9 Likes

My friends back home tell me there were thousands of angry Okies that chased him out of the state and into his office orifice.

12 Likes

My-my-my! Scott Pruitt has a few insecurities about himself and his judgement as a public servant, it would appear. He needs extra security to offset his own social insecurities, in the same way an automysophobic needs to compulsively wash to feel clean. The phobia of being insecure has the clinical definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. T rump suffers from this disorder, too.

10 Likes

Here’s a list of what is known about Pruitt during his time at the EPA!

5.3 Controversies
5.3.1 Management of agency
5.3.2 Expenditures
5.3.3 December 2017 Morocco trip to encourage U.S. LNG sales
5.3.4 Housing arrangements
5.3.5 No-bid contract to Republican opposition research firm
5.3.6 Oklahoma associates’ hiring and salary increase
5.3.7 Reactions from ex-EPA administrators

2 Likes

EPA Inspector General: Pruitt Had 24/7 Security ā€˜The First Day He Arrived’

And Gonorrhea, Too!

3 Likes

See! This is why he needs constant security! Total threat there!

8 Likes

ā€œBut how else can I protect myself from the penguins looking to steal my socks!?ā€

What. A. WEIRDO

8 Likes

So he lied about the timing thing.

But then, who among us has not demanded 24/7 security when we know the world has and always will detest every poisonous breath we exhale?

9 Likes

It happens when a person is constantly looking over their shoulder, under the car and in the closets. You become Commander Queeg.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a8dd84ae2a906baa50f8da124a3d220e/tenor.gif?itemid=8649339

Oklahomans were glad to get him out of the state, what I cannot figure out is how he and jerks like Gov Fallon get elected repeatedly back there.

I gave up trying to understand when I managed to make it to Oregon. I no longer have any fucks to give the place.

19 Likes

The guy’s a sniveling coward.

11 Likes

What a flagrantly inadequate little man.

10 Likes