Discussion: Energy Firm Apologizes For Threatening To Withdraw Workers From Puerto Rico

Actually, only one employee.
Employee #2 was apologizing on behalf of employee #1, who refused to apologize himself.

31 Likes

Whitefish has 80 people in the COUNTRY of Puerto Rico. PG&E has 1200 people in the COUNTY of Sonoma. Even without the ā€œrā€, Whitefish is an embarrassment.

10 Likes

Huh - company owned and financed by GOP wingnut donors releases tweet that sounds just like a tweet from the God Emperor whose election they funded, and who has wingnut cabinet members who are friends of theirs.

Go figure. I guess asshole is as asshole does.

7 Likes

ā€œOn behalf of our employeeĢ¶sĢ¶, we would like to apologize for our comments earlier today,ā€

Slight correction. I donā€™t think they are more than a few folks.

3 Likes

This one stinks. They are, as the name indicates, based in Whitefish, which is Zinkeā€™s hometown. Shades of Cheney and Halliburtonā€™s war profiteering.

13 Likes

They may have hired more. Or they might mean ā€œon behalf of the contractors working for us, who are the ones who will bear the fallout of the home office acting like jerksā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Yep, all thugs, a big criminal enterprise. Get your useful idiot into the White House, create a big piggy bank for Wall St and friends of the POTUS.

5 Likes

Letā€™s remember who the clients are. Us.

1 Like

Nice little town where my mother grew-up.

Wait, I thought Employee #2 wasnā€™t actually involved with running the company, but only there for tax reasonsā€¦

8 Likes

ā€¦A profile of the company on a site that tracks federal contracts lists Whitefish as having just two employees and $1 million in annual revenue.

Hereā€™s the profile mentioned above. So yeah, they may use a lot of contact folks.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/24/559864118/tiny-montana-firm-gets-300-million-contract-to-help-restore-power-in-puerto-rico

3 Likes

Theyā€™d have to have sizeable majorities in both Houses to accomplish this. Thatā€™s not likely to happen. Iā€™d be content under the circumstances just to take the Senate in order to block the most egregious shit out of a, likely, GOP controlled House.

Not suspicious at all.

And hometown of Richard Spencer! Fish of the same color (white)ā€¦ Although he, at least, may not directly profit from this scam.

1 Like

Tell me how many of these clowns are bilingual

Honestly, I would have told them to leave. Double dare them, so to speak.

2 Likes

On a better note about restoring power and with solar

9 Likes

Yeah especially looking at the graph on the govtribe.com link.

Just coming here to say this

No bid. Friends of Zinke. 2 person company. https://tttthreads.com/thread/923004565456273409

3 Likes