Discussion: Emin Agalarov Cancels US Tour After Talks Break Down With Mueller, Congress

1 Like

And STAY the fk out!!

12 Likes

Jeez what do I do with my tickets?

12 Likes

He’s a buddy of Spankee and Junior.

Based upon their sterling reputations for reliability and trustworthiness, you can absolutely count on them telling out to go f*** yourself, sucker.

4 Likes

His testimony might have been very interesting but speaking for the nation’s music lovers, I’m good with it.

13 Likes

Our 30th anniversary is coming up, how am I going to break this news to the wife?

8 Likes

Oooh, his fans are going to be so disappointed. All six of them.

7 Likes

Before you can sing to America, you must sing to Mueller. That’s the deal, comrade.

15 Likes

This going to be a big disappointment to the schlock-pop Russian money laundering crowd.

13 Likes

So…you can’t come here to make money because Mueller won’t guarantee your safety after the games you played the LAST time you were here? Oh the injustice!

4 Likes

Say, where’s that Rob Goldstone guy been keeping himself? He was a walking, talking megaphonic expression of the fly-by-night shoddy weirdness of everything Trumpworld.®

9 Likes

In far more important news, SCOTUS lifted the injunctions and is allowing Trump to enforce his transgender ban in the military while the case proceeds through the lower courts.

However, they also failed to act on the lower courts’ Injunctions against Trump’s reversal of DACA, so it will stay in place and Trump won’t get his mass deportations of DACA recipients until at least next SCOTUS term.

4 Likes

Who knew that when you enter a country where you may have witnessed or committed a crime, you subject yourself to their jurisdiction? Laws, how do they work? This is like some drug cartel manager being confused that they can’t openly enter the US without being subject to detention.

9 Likes

Maybe Mueller should’ve promised Agalarov free passage and then tackled him at the airport. That’s how it’s done in Trump’s model country.

13 Likes

Well, that’ll teach us! (Whispers - Is he somebody?)

1 Like

He’s not coming because he knows he could well be arrested upon setting foot in the US. A charge of conspiracy would do just fine.

4 Likes

It’s Fyre Festival all over again!

4 Likes

He was last spotted entering North Little Rock Tent & Awning. Probably shopping for a new wardrobe.

“It came highly recommended by all the best people,” he told the assembled set-up/take-down crew.

5 Likes

Agalarov would only agree to answer questions about anything between the ashtrays and the thimbles. Anything in this three inches right in here in this area. That includes the Chiclets, but not the erasers.

2 Likes

Put them in a baggie and store them in a trunk. After the impeachment and conviction, you can sell them on eBay to the same people who buy Nixon/Agnew-related memorabilia.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available