Discussion: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Is Angry That Troop-Hating Rosie O'Donnell Might Return To 'The View'

Discussion for article #224830

TPMZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

14 Likes

Someone sounds bitter and a little envious.

13 Likes

Oh, come on, Elisabeth. You’re a survivor!

4 Likes

Whiny Teabagger blonde bimbo gets her fee-fees hurt 'cause the, like, TOTALLY LEZBO librul gets ta be on “The View” agin and it’s so not FAYYRRRRRRR!!!11!!!

20 Likes

It’s too bad Rosie didn’t go on a racial tirade calling black women “savages,” “lying cunts,” “violent animal fucks,” and “I hope she gets killed” like fellow ‘comic’ Anthony Cumia, because then conservatives like Lizzie would rush to defend her free speech.

But she dared to say she didn’t like a war, so NO FREE SPEECH FOR YOU, ROSIE!

22 Likes

In the words of every preschooler in America, “Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it goooooooooooOO!”

6 Likes

OMG! OMG! OMG! Did you see what Kim Kardashian wore to the beach, and the matching floral print frocks that Beyonce and baby wore were to die for.

15 Likes

I need to know this, because…
I should give a shit because…

8 Likes

Someone call the WWAAAAHHHbulance.

12 Likes

Sounds like manufactured publicity to me.
I’ve only seen “The View” in doctors’ waiting rooms.
I had to leave the room the participants are so obnoxious.
Baba Wawa with that permanent faux-solemn expression she probably wears even when she’s getting laid.

1 Like

I thought you were better than this, Josh.

7 Likes

Stop the presses, forget about Typhoon Neoguri about to wreak havoc on Japan. This is way, waaaay more important. This could could change lives… somewhere… somehow… maybe… not so much.

3 Likes

Is it me, or is Lizzie starting to look a bit long in the tooth for a Foxchick?

Methinks Roger Dodger will be looking to trade her in for a newer model. He can troll the high school groups at his local megachurch: “Hey Baby, want to speak out for the Lord on TV?”

5 Likes

Yet.
Here we are. :wink:

jw1

4 Likes

Why should she care? She’s not on The View anymore…Just don’t watch, Elizabeth.

7 Likes

Lord? Hunh.
Men give their penises the strangest nicknames.

jw1

1 Like

I wonder if shit for brains sarah palin is po’ed cause she thinks she can bring common sence she says she has to the show lmao I almost didnt get tru tha typein of that before i bust out laughin

Only to comment, my friend. :smiley:

1 Like

"news - n(y)o͞oz/noun

news - newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events."

Can we please change that “or” to “and” ???