Discussion: Elijah Cummings Forced To Talk Over 'No TPP!' Chants From DNC Crowd (VIDEO)

Shameful. Cummings doesn’t even support the TPP and was instrumental in writing the progressive platform influenced by Bernie.

12 Likes

Berniebots making fools of themselves in front of an icon.

16 Likes

They’re going to boo Elizabeth Warren too. Just watch. These people are absolutely deplorable.

Edit: OK, I just watched Cory Booker’s speech, and everything is cool! Bernie Bros, I’ve got to admit, you had me scared, but things are OK now. Really!

6 Likes

I am convinced, given the continually upbeat nature of the convention, that the Bernie Bros will soon realize how shameful and childish their behavior has been, realize that the common enemy is King Donnie the Orange, and finally get on board.
No times for bruised ego’s, let’s pull it together.

12 Likes

They seem to be getting better. I noticed someone started to boo Astrid Silva…and it was abruptly overridden with some cheers.

1 Like

Idiots!

The Republicans handed them the 2016 election, by nominating an unelectable caricature…
and many of those delegates are trying to piss it away. So naive. Unbelievable!

10 Likes

These fuckwits would boo Rosa Parks

6 Likes

The Voice of Youth:

“Elijah Cummings…wasn’t he in the The Guess Who?”

“Please! Host of PBS Mystery.”

8 Likes

Given Josh’s recent work, I’m starting to wonder if some of them aren’t paid Putin provocateurs.

Yea, I’m getting that cynical.

8 Likes

I am from MD and Elijah Cummings is one of our most beloved Reps. He is John Lewis’s heir. To hear him heckled and booed by Bernie supporters made me eternally sad. I couldn’t even eat my dinner. Do they have any idea what he has fought for–how he has stood up to the most fearsome rivals of modern society? I am sad beyond words.

17 Likes

I hope you’re right.

Sadly I’m a pessimist by nature and I can’t help think my dumbass generation is going to destroy everything they say they stand for… And then wonder why their witty placards and hashtags on Twitter aren’t getting the boot of the right off their necks.

4 Likes

Oh well that very well may be true. A few of them might be. Putin probably looks at it as “nation building”. This kind of interference has a tendency to backfire dramatically and have unintended consequences. Russia and USA really don’t get each other on a fundamental level.

1 Like

It wasn’t clear what set the crowd off

Sanders lost the nomination.

8 Likes

I am not. They don’t care. They have drunk the kool-aid that this is how they will win their “revolution!”. These people are not rational actors.

4 Likes

Oh come on that isn’t it…

It’s that Clinton didn’t open the convention by conceding and committing seppuku as well as Bernie losing the nomination.

6 Likes

And some Sanders supporters wonder why he performed so miserably with black voters?

16 Likes

I stand corrected. :wink:

Agree. Just love Elijah Cummings.

4 Likes

I love Sen Franken.

9 Likes