Discussion: 'Election Integrity' Commission Data Request Rejected By One Of Its Own

1 Like

So much for State’s Rights. Only when it’s convenient for repubs. The Federal government does not control elections so this “commission” is toothless.

3 Likes

Moreover, Kris Kobach belongs in jail for voter suppression.

5 Likes

The obvious question, to which we all know the answer: How can a federal commission on “Election Integrety” fail to focus on Russian incursions into our most recent election as their first order of business?

On second thought, it wouldn’t do to give these folks any ideas for more things to screw up.

2 Likes

Not so toothless as you might wish. This commission will produce a report which is likely to be useful in fanning the flames of Les DĂ©plorables. This sort of commission also produces model legislation which can be used to increase voter suppression on a state-by-state basis.

It could even produce a report that the Dead End Kids at both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue could use to impose a unified electoral system (or registration) on us all.

I’d rather these assholes not have any real voter data.

2 Likes

I want them to go for it.

The ACLU is likely waiting on that one state to say yes to Kobach.

That’s when the lawsuits will commence.

3 Likes

Kobach isn’t even going to comply with the request. There is some serious irony there that I’m having trouble wrapping my head around.

2 Likes

Another half-assed attempt to implement an illegal agenda, conducted by a bunch of dim witted ideological idiots.

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it too much strad …

Where Kobach’s head is … ya don’t want to go there anyway —

2 Likes

Word

1 Like