Discussion: During Sentencing, Michael Cohen Said Donald Trump No Artist At Dealmaking

1 Like

“The Art of the Deal” is being rewritten by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. In the negotiating session in the Oval Office they ate Donnie blood raw!

28 Likes

During Sentencing, Michael Cohen Said Donald Trump No Artist At Dealmaking

Of course Cohen is being sentenced for lying he is not about to repeat the Dotard’s horseshit, they may add to his sentence.

8 Likes

Another victim.

8 Likes

I wonder if his ass-tat will make him a star at Club Fed?

This could be the perfect opportunity to show off his magnificent negotiating skills.

Random Inmate: Show me your tattoo, Cohen.
Inmate-3: You know the going rate. I’ll show it to you for five packages of ramen, otherwise no deal.

10 Likes

“No other defendant would be treated in this fashion…”

“So I’m warning you, tread very f*ing lightly because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fing disgusting. Do you understand me? Don’t think you can hide behind your pen because it’s not going to happen," Cohen said. "I’m more than happy to discuss it with your attorney and with your legal counsel because motherf you’re going to need it.”

26 Likes

Not to quibble but I didn’t hear an explicit slur on Donald’s dealmaking. I wish there had been, but have to be honest. Maybe the lousy dealmaking goes without saying these days, but still. : (

19 Likes

Meanwhile, back at the White(s Only) House …

Has Toadglans tweeted how Cohen’s sentence was too light yet?

26 Likes

I noticed that too. I assumed it was snark.

3 Likes

It was all fun and games until you got caught. Then it wasn’t so much fun anymore.

You enjoyed the lifestyle that the Trumpster provided you. You salivated over jailing Hillary when you knew that what you were doing was far worse. But you figured the Trump name would protect you against any allegations.

Too bad for you…

23 Likes

Remember Cohen was the leg man. The guy running the crime was Trump. Cohen got three years for this “peanut” crime. How much should Trump receive, and we aren’t close to hearing what happened with the Russians.

Never forget Whitewater was about a land deal gone bad right up to the moment it morphed into a lie about a blowjob.

22 Likes

previously

An hour later, in the Oval Office, Ryan, McConnell, Schumer, and Pelosi sat down with Trump and Steve Mnuchin, the Treasury Secretary, to negotiate. The Republican leaders—at first—stuck to their demand for an eighteen-month debt-ceiling increase. But the Democrats held fast as the Republicans dropped their request to twelve months and then to six months. Mnuchin argued that the financial markets needed a long-term deal. Trump cut him off and abruptly sided with Schumer and Pelosi on their three-month request

https://www.npr.org/2017/09/07/549184337/republicans-worry-trump-is-falling-into-the-arms-of-chuck-and-nancy

3 Likes

White privilege got him a light sentence. Yes. He worked for a criminal but did so willingly. Cohen didn’t sign a plea deal because it required him to come totally clean on every thing. Not a road he could go down without further incriminating himself. Light sentence for the criminal’s fixer!

5 Likes

Today, people associated with Trump have learned exactly how the word context plays out. Maybe in the near future, a few will learn the full implications of the phrase “Strip Search”.

4 Likes

Wow, there’s lotsa bloody meat to devour!!

2 Likes

n all of the above was during Pelosi’s minority leader tenure.

8 Likes

Uh-huh.

And if Trump had promised a pardon, things would have unfolded very differently. Cohen would have stonewalled Mueller and SDNY, and then after sentencing, gotten pardoned.

And he would remain loyal to Trump, and remain a sniveling little shit.

Fuck him.

6 Likes

During Sentencing, Michael Cohen Said Donald Trump No Artist At Dealmaking
…
Well no shit… color me stunned. ((lays head on desk))

BTW
For those who may be wondering at the change in my avatar…
I am the same darrtown. I just updated my pup’s image to show her advancing age. The original is of my pup at 8 months of age. She is now a mature 9 yr old and still vigorous, happy and my close friend. The image was made by a friend yesterday at our normal morning outing at a local dogpark.
Further FYI:
My pup is a Red Tick Coonhound built to run and when the time is right to Bawl in a way you can hear a mile away (literally). But at home she’s a quiet one.

16 Likes

There is only one deal that the DOTUS has to worry about…

Exchanging a resignation for a Get out of Jail “free” card…

4 Likes

I would argue that you would get 100 lbs of fatty bacon and something resembling pork rinds…

5 Likes