Discussion: Down The Memory Hole! Melania Trump's Iffy Bio Scrubbed From Internet

1 Like

Melania: In my mind I graduated from the university.
Bill O Rielly: I saw a picture of her holding a diploma. She is Summa Cum Laude.

12 Likes

I am not sure if I should be bad for her because she is just being used (more than usual) by that disgusting liar donald trump or if she is just as much of a serial liar as he is.

I am leaning toward feeling bad for her though.

2 Likes

Maybe the University of Ljubljana was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trump University? Just wonderin’.

6 Likes

I realize she is not actually the candidate running for president. However, in academia, it is a fairly serious charge to claim a degree one never earned.

15 Likes

Donzy graduated from Con Artists U, Inc. with a Summa Scum Loudie.

15 Likes

Scrubbed from the internet? How exquisitely Putinesque.

I hope our Russian friends can bring it back.

28 Likes

No, it is a credible institution of higher learning - but it is very doubtful that Melania actually earned a degree there.

4 Likes

MiniTrue is well accomplishment in history management.

4 Likes

What’s with all the fuss? Melania was just being sarcastic!

20 Likes

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Donnie’s learning he could shill all he wanted to as a “(semi)private” person, but come into the limelight in an election and the kid you sat next to in kindergarten, whose crayons you swiped, will get his revenge, as will the girl from middle school who you shamed for still being flat-chested, you misogynist git, and everyone else who you cheated, scorned, or worse.

Oh, yes, and wife-y gets the same treatment (remember Hillary in 1992??), so that should be no surprise to Don the Con.

There’s a saying in America, Donnie: what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

21 Likes

Just some light editing by Putin.

1 Like

Melania: My Ph.D. is from Trump University.

3 Likes

Nothing like the smell of fraud early in the morning.

4 Likes

And when The Donald tires of her, she’ll go down the memory hole. All of her.

6 Likes

Haha…we should start demanding her college transcripts. Derpy-D will shit monkeys.

20 Likes

Look, this woman is being used as a prop, so whether or not she earned a degree is irrelevant. She’s not running for anything. Having said that, I am disgusted by the continual lying by Trump and his campaign. She lifted parts of Mrs. Obama’s speech, and lied about that. I have no use for Trump, his mail-order bride or his spawn. Vote for the qualified, experienced ticket in November, not the con man.

9 Likes

That bio was in error.

She’s actually a graduate of the University of Ten.

1 Like

the bio states that she got her degree 'at university in Slovenia." Vague enough?

5 Likes

I suspect she has lived in his fantasy world too long and drunk too much Trump-brand Koolaid. Either she went along with it or Donnie overrode any protest she might have had about publishing such an easily disproved lie. I tend to go with the “I am going to fake being a college grad because I am just so beautiful everyone will be so dazzled that they will believe everything I say…”

3 Likes