Discussion: Donald Trump Signed A Baby Trump Fan At A Rally. Really. (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #245943

7 Likes

Watch Trump marking the child, captured by TPM

Does TPM still have the child? Is there a point in continuing to publish, having reached this Pulitzer-level of journalistic excellence?

4 Likes

The sight of the donnie was hair-raising for the kid.

Mom should be charged with child endangerment.

There was no word on whether the baby, who was intently focused on a
bedazzled pacifier at the rally, was moved by the experience.

Well, I’m sure the baby had some sort of movement because of Trump.

4 Likes

Nah…the comma fixes that one. Had there been no comma, I’d agree.

1 Like

One of those loaded historical moments, right? Somewhere a bell chimed or an angel farted or something as Clinton and JFK’s hands met.

Of course, Trump Baby will go through its molting period in a few years, revealing its true puppymonkeybaby form, so I’m guessing this wasn’t one of those meetings.

2 Likes

Actually It was the “captured by TPM” thing that has the most ridiculosity, but I sort of made a mess of it.

1 Like

It seems like the TPM staff is tuned in to Fox and MSNBC in their offices and looks for meaningless and/or inflammatory items all day that they can then regurgitate to us, none of which is newsworthy, Trumpf baby being one of them.

1 Like

Do we really need bad “journalism” to fan the flames of bad politics??

The Mark of the Beast…

2 Likes

Ok, I had a great post but I forgot it now.

Hey kid, don’t touch him, unlike black people the evil rubs off.

OMG!

Oh, lighten up. TPM provides a lot of good content too. Josh’s take on the debate this morning was spot on too. Sometimes the fluff pieces bug me too, admittedly, but they usually provide a good launchpad for jokes.

5 Likes

The lucky parents can cash that baby anywhere! Trump’s good for it!
But, after seeing the baby’s picture, I can see how Donald may have thought it was Ivanna…

1 Like

Not gonna lighten up. Gonna be my pedantic whiny sniveling self 4ever and ever, and I’ll continue to join in the joke sessions.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.
The TPM undercover film missed the smoke eminating form the tot’s hand…

1 Like

I think I see a child who will have some parental resentment issues in the future.

Haha, fair enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

At which point Trump said, “Ewww, that’s disgusting.” and proceeded to harangue the baby for it’s bathroom habits.

Wasn’t that a scene from “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”?