Discussion: Donald Trump Lashes Out At Hillary Clinton In Late-Night Tweetstorm

2 Likes

41 Likes

The Anusmouth spews a santorum of mindless thoughts…

9 Likes

I’m too busy on the Snark Side to go look up who it was, but there were a few TPMers saying that the events of the last few days were going to result in something like this.
You nailed it. Chalk one up for you.

21 Likes

Too rich, this from the guy who still can’t get past the fact she won the popular vote not him.

37 Likes

Thank god he doesn’t have time to run the country.

33 Likes

Poor little Donny-John , the Deplorable White Supremacist .

6 Likes

I have been ambivalent about HRC’s book tour–not sure yet whether it helps or hinders. But, I am coming around to the idea that she, more than anyone, can adeptly set the trap for rump. He will be distracted and prone to self destruction the more he sees and hears of her.

33 Likes

I watched Hillary on Anderson Cooper last night. At the time, all I could think is “Twitterstorm incoming!”

29 Likes

Oh isn’t little Donny so adorable! Oopsie, he made a poo-poo in his big kid pants! Time for more potty training.

12 Likes

Not just that: she’s different now. She’s a lot more blunt, because she doesn’t need any votes. I thought her remarks about Ivanka were hilariously on point, compared to what people like Maggie and Glenn write.

30 Likes

My first thought, as well. This is one of the least destructive ways for him to spend his time.

10 Likes

Trump, thy name is petulance.

16 Likes

Petulant flatulence.

13 Likes

Nailed it. It’s all about him and no one is allowed to have a dissenting viewpoint. Man, I hate this pig with everything I’ve got.

16 Likes

Excellent point.

2 Likes

Save some hate for the rest of his family, and for his cabinet, and for the GOP Congress.
Hate, unlike love, is finite;)

10 Likes

What bothers him most about Hillary is that she is actually taking responsibility for her failures. By doing so, in Cockholster’s mind vacuous cranial cavity, she’s either setting a very dangerous precedent or, more likely, the idea is so foreign to him that he has no clue what it all means. As we all know it’s surely the latter.

19 Likes

Yeah, they’re right up there, too.

2 Likes

The wives of cabinet members, also too

6 Likes