Discussion: Donald Trump Jr. To Meet With Senate Judiciary Committee On Thursday

1 Like

Trump: No oath for my boy, even in private. What we think as The Truth, fake Senate may think otherwise.

3 Likes

On TV he’s a bombastic lie teller. Something tells me that behind closed doors he’ll be a cringing sniveler.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, over in the other chamber

Seth Abramson‏Verified account
@SethAbramson
Follow
More
(THREAD) BREAKING: Trump—via Trey Gowdy—is AGAIN attempting to use the House Intel Committee to END the Russia probe. Please read and share.

5 Likes

Dreamers have to go, but this traitorous moron gets to stay? Quite the juxtaposition.

2 Likes

Hope he is wearing his big boy diaper.

2 Likes

I won’t believe he’s really being examined until I see them fitting the Witness chair with a Booster Seat.

1 Like

While we’re at it, can we spring for a $50.00 and get this man a decent barber?

ETA: I mean, seriously, it appears he and the blonde one (the male) are still using their Flobees they got for Christmas back in 1978.

2 Likes

Just buy him some shampoo. That greasy head of hair hasn’t been washed in a while.

2 Likes

The House committee has become a total farce. GOP reps are up to their eyeballs in Trump’s murky water.

5 Likes

Ordering in pizza too.

New reality series, Barber of Lost Causes?

I think the whole thing is rather shrewd. Anything that distracts people from looking at their faces is accomplishing something. The one reminds me of a guy I was in college with. People called him “shark”.
@lizzymom.

1 Like

I agree. Nunes is off playing solo on this, and trying to drag rest of the Committee behind him.

My guess, and given its Gowdy I most definitely could be wrong, is that Gowdy wants to just shut down the whole thing so he and other republicans on the Committee don’t get dragged through the mud behind Nunes.

The reality is, Ryan needs to remove Nunes as Chair. But, given that Ryan has no spine and he is undoubtedly worried about how and when his own name starts popping up, that isn’t going to happen.

6 Likes

I do wish this was public. I would love to see Al Franken twist this asshole into a pretzel

5 Likes

I was just going to post this link to the same thing.
It’s very long but very, very interesting.

1 Like

Not going to take 20 min. clicking through tweets which I could read in 5 minutes as a few paragraphs.

I’ll be happy only if it ends in a perp walk…