Discussion: Donald Trump: ‘I Have Nothing To Do With Russia Whatsoever’ (VIDEO)

Well, I don’t see any reason not to believe him. I mean, he’s always told us the truth.

37 Likes

Release your taxes to prove it. Easy.

31 Likes

What, he can’t even see Russia from the top of Trump Tower? Is it really so short?

10 Likes

Oops.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-15/trump-s-long-romance-with-russia

27 Likes

The dumbass reporters are still asking the wrong questions and letting him pass with bullshit responses. This story has the feel of an Andrea Mitchell interview,soft ball, wrong questions, no follow ups .i

8 Likes

Reminds me of what Truman said about Nixon:

“Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in. ”

12 Likes

I’ve lost any respect for the Russians. Why would they support an obvious slime ball?

5 Likes

The BBC picked up the story and links to TPM: http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36862749

But there’s no original reporting or thought, just worthless he said/she said.

2 Likes

Well, as the saying goes, there are lies, damned lies, and the things Donald Trump says.

13 Likes

ETA: Bit sad when a conservative British paper is willing to do the investigative work the “liberal media” isn’t.

16 Likes

I assume it was sarcasm but…

Because they know Trump would be ineffective and incredibly easy to manipulate. Putin may be running Russia into the ground but he’s not stupid, he knows things would be a heck of a lot easier for him with President Drumpf than with Clinton. If Russia decided to invade, say, Estonia, Drumpf would first ask Estonia how much they’re willing to pay…

13 Likes

Look, this is good news. If he’s started talking about the Russian problem, he is taking it seriously.
The denials make a perfect set up for attacks ads: show Donald denying any involvement with Russia, and then present the documented facts of his dealings with Russian businessmen and mobsters.
Trump does NOT win when the conversation is about Russia and influence.

38 Likes

I’m so glad he denied having any business or loans from Russia on camera. Now it’s out there to be played over and over and over.

25 Likes

Dear Mr. Trump: release your taxes for the last ten year and we’ll know.

10 Likes

Except when I have been trying . Maybe I was too corrupt for them.

Quelle surprise .

Lying sack of shit . Again

From 2015 before these questions. You know there is video of him bragging about it somewhere

5 Likes

8 Likes

Well of course he doesn’t, there’s holding companies for that!

11 Likes

Good point – but even most of his own “supporters” don’t really know the difference between a holding company and/or the actual lock, stock and barrel owner. So, this may prove dangerous territory for him. Even though many of them are fanboys of Putin, they aren’t fans of Russia’s way of doing things.

3 Likes

The Republican mouthpiece Washington Post keeps up with the critics too. He read “his 40-minute address from a teleprompter without his usual bombast and with relatively few off-script interjections,” the newspaper sneered.

Good to see that the Pravda style manual still encourages distortion and editorializing.