Discussion: Donald Trump Can't Stop Retweeting White Supremacist Twitter Accounts

No wait, he canā€™t possibly have done that, b/c Morning Blow and his gang of mystery solving sycophants spent all morning assuring eachother on how great a general election candidate he is, how this kind of stuff is totally never happening again, and how Trump will win women, men, and, presumably, bring dogs and cats together. Because, infrastructure.

8 Likes

He doesnā€™t give a sh*t if itā€™s a White supremacist group so long as they worship him, itā€™s all good.

8 Likes

Standard Trump ā€œThis is the first Iā€™ve heard of that, I donā€™t know anything about that, Iā€™ll have to look into thisā€¦ā€ in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

2 Likes

This is REALLY going to be an enjoyable election. I canā€™t wait for someone at a Trump rally to yell at Melania, ā€œShow us your tits!ā€ I mean, theyā€™re such great specimens of American exceptionalism.

What really has keksec fired up is the thought of WHITE WIMMENS chained in the White House basement.

Given that lots of white supremacists are likely reading Trumpā€™s Twitter feed on a regular basis, it sort of makes sense to retweet content that would appeal to them.

As a bonus, those tweets are likely written at a third grade level, making them easy for Trumpā€™s base to read.

Maybe Trumpā€™s appeal to white bigots is entirely predictable:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen toddlers with better impulse control than Trump.

Didnā€™t he promise, just yesterday, to be more Presidential?

5 Likes

Heā€™s very presidential. Yeah, very presidential.

1 Like

Even basic vetting. I canā€™t wait for his pretend cabinet picks.

Looks like Trumpā€™s new ā€œserious, smart, grownup, make-him-look-presidentialā€ team still has a lot of work to do. And none of it stands the faintest chance of working unless they can pry the Twitter account out of his stubby little fingers.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s waiting until his coronation at the convention? Otherwise, heā€™s made that promise at least three times now.

B-b-but I heard several ā€˜expertsā€™ this morning say only nice, presidential Trump would be evident post NY. Holy Paladino!

2 Likes

And The Donald needs to be asked about THAT comment over and over again!

Fucking interns!

So is retweeting the new way to forward racist mails? I donā€™t want a boss that forwards racist email why would I want a president that does that?

Canā€™t name one, but, hey, can you send me a pic of your daughter?

Jesus fucking christ. check out the tweet from the site. Heā€™s running for President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for Godā€™s sake. And he retweeted a guy who posts this shit?
are these the ā€œmissing white votersā€ who stayed home in 2012?
are these the ā€œnew votersā€ trump is bringing in in 2016?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available