Discussion: Don’t Call It A Comeback: How Kirstjen Nielsen Clawed Back From The Brink

“Cruella grows into her job.”

One of her strategies to deal with the mercurial and temperamental Trump is reportedly to omit the word “no” from her vocabulary. Even when his demands are far-fetched and display a misunderstanding of the issue at hand, she presents an array of options instead of shutting him down altogether.

Great description/image of a very pathetic figure - the ‘commander in chief’ who won’t listen to critical information unless it is sugar coated or manipulated into a form that won’t set off petulant rantings.

8 Likes

So working on cybersercurity is her thing? And what/to who pray tell has she sold to date?

3 Likes

Well, we know he has a toddler’s mindset. Pretty effective parenting strategy——divert and make him think he might get a treat instead of saying no.

Just embarrassing that the rest of the world gets to watch.

7 Likes

How this woman can sleep at night is beyond me.

3 Likes

My first thought how she did it was completely inappropriate, and I blame The Rump himself. I certainly don’t remember myself snickering what (say) Condi Rice must’ve done to get in good with W.

1 Like

So, to summarize, Nielsen is a soulless liar and public sycophant for Trump. Got it.

2 Likes

That was the first thought that flashed into my mind as I read this article. “Do you want the peas, or the carrots?” Let the little one have the illusion of free will.

To get in with trump one must be noticed by trump. To do that, one must first dye hair blond.

By dreaming of future piles of wingnut welfare money.

She is going to be a great kindergarten teacher after Trump goes to jail.

1 Like

Let’s not soften anyone’s complicity to the crimes in progress, please. This woman is vile.

3 Likes

She looks miserable in ever photo.

God forbid.

When I see her picture, I think Trebutine®.

Evil is strong young Skywalker.

You know, things are tough out there, rent doesn’t pay itself, I really need to keep my job, even if it includes sucking up to a moron and running concentration camps for children.

2 Likes

“We need Wall. Must have Wall”. If that’s how she speaks to her boss then that’s reason enough for her to leave. If she had a shred of self respect than she would have resigned long ago. This woman disgusts me.

2 Likes

You assume Neilsen isn’t enjoying her job as the racist/nativist hatchetman for Trump. I think she is cruel and evil.

6 Likes

maybe she takes the same medication KellyAnn recommended to her