Discussion: Don Jr.: Media Trying To 'Subvert The Democracy' With Trump-Cohen Report

I thought it was just part of his run-up to joining the United States Federal Witness Protection Program.

1 Like

Maybe he just hates her.

3 Likes

Try Marry, Fuck, Kill with Trump, Junior and the Kush. It is one of the toughest trios to game out.

Don, your attempt to appear as a young hipster isn’t working. Try some glasses. Dark shades. Indoors. Then marinate yourself in cheep aftershave and start vaping.

3 Likes

I would argue that the aiding and abetting of the ascension of an agent of a foreign government to the presidency subverts democracy, not the reporting of it.

3 Likes

Indict now! Indict now! Indict now!

Yep, line 'em up, tRump, Jr., Manafort, Cohen. I’m sure they’d have lots to talk about remembering the old days when they could do anything and not get caught or pay the price.

1 Like

The Trumps do love to project.

New Year’s Prayer: Dear God, Deliver us from this nest of poisonous vipers. Amen

Has anyone else noticed that many of the folks within the Trump crime family fall into the syntax of English as a second language speakers hailing from eastern Europe when they get excited?

How about a paper bag with cutouts for the eyes? Would that work for you?

2 Likes

SNAP!

silly body is invalid

But without eyeholes he might walk into traffic and we wouldn’t have to hear his peevish, vulgar, simple-minded views on things any more. I mean, it’s up to you, just saying.

1 Like

Silly me. I was being overly considerate of the little worm.

1 Like

Joni could have shut the press up by shouting “Suuuueeeee” at them.

No Junior, it is you and your family, including and especially your Dad who are actually subverting American democracy and trying to destroy our county. The sooner you are all gone – to Russia, perhaps – the better off we will all be.

1 Like

Sounds like my idiot congressman, Hunter.

The trumps are proof that there is no god, because if there were, how could they allow such a vile cesspool in the gene pool?

Unless perhaps as a safety mechanism for when the human experiment goes terminally viral?

I dunno, but I do know one thing, I can’t wait til we are rid of that whole revolting family.

1 Like

The way I’ve heard it explained - “There is a God, and she has a great sense of humor…”

The best part of him ran down his mother’s leg.

“Time for another flood!”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available