Discussion: Don Jr.: Media Trying To 'Subvert The Democracy' With Trump-Cohen Report

“Reporters, bloggers, TV pundits, lend me your mic.”

1 Like

I don’t really care what Don Jr. has to say, but I am sure it’s stupid.

The Trumps remind me of the Spanish Habsburgs, each generation was dumber than the preceding one until they got a total moron in the throne.

1 Like

Since he believes MSNBC and CNN and the rest of the LEGITIMATE news organizations are subverting democracy, I guess that’s the reason he only appears on FoxNews with fine, upstanding, and, like, TOTALLY unbiased journamalists like Laura “Why Can’t I Be Allowed To Say The ‘N’ Word!” Ingraham.

Silly me! I always thought it was because he was a wuss.

7 Likes

Dang, you beat me to it!

1 Like

Inbreeding: the new requirement of the GOP.

2 Likes

Sorry, “mom”. :innocent:

All things in moderation, including moderation.
2 Likes

This man is a felon.
Without the protections of Drumpf Sr.

Let that sink in.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s monday morning quaterbacking. To be fair, in 2016 being Trump’s VP candidate was something that only moron Mike Pence would accept and he was on his way out in Indiana, it was not what a rising wingnut star like Joni Ernst would do. Not even trump though that he was going to win. I remember Don Jr. was saying that for his father being elected president was going to be a demotion .

2 Likes

better is a relative term. Will his orange jumper be custom made? How will he deal with his new friends in prison?

1 Like

Projection thy name is Trump

1 Like

You think he looks better? I don’t think the beard hides the ugliness. He is definitely the son of that that thing in the WH.

1 Like

And democracy.

1 Like

Oh hell no, I needs to be in a dormitory, just because he’s the President’s son doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have sleep next to the rest of the crooks.

1 Like

Any public statement by any Trump motherfucker is full of projections.

If they accuse someone of something, just swap out the subject and replace with me or I. As in:

“WE right now ARE really trying to subvert this democracy,” he added. “WE’ve done more to hurt the credibility of this country’s institution as a democracy than anything in history.”

6 Likes

Looks overly trimmed around his mouth to me.

And as far as what he says, yeah he just needs to shut the fuck up and go back to being unknown like before dad started running for office.

1 Like

Hey, Don Jr? You sound scared. And the manly-man beard ain’t going to be protect you in the can.

And, Fox News? Thanks for the mental image of “Don Jr and Laura Ingraham one-on-one.” :flushed:

2 Likes

He’s probably trying to give the impression that he has full lips

And it’s a swing and a miss!

1 Like

I bet that beard will really hurt when they rip the tape off.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available