Discussion: DOJ Finally Admits It Has No Data To Support Trump Lie On Foreign Terrorists

2 Likes

Surprise!

21 Likes

20 Likes

Well, if you believe the lying liberals at the (checks notes) uh, Department of Justice…

31 Likes

And Donnie doubles down in 5, 4, 3…

10 Likes

OT

Did anyone see this?

Highlarious!

9 Likes

Who even tried to gin up that fake stat in the first place?

2 Likes

No responsive records? So the DOJ isn’t keeping track of domestic terrorism at all? Or they don’t have any records regarding acts of domestic terrorism conducted by foreigners?

That ain’t right.

8 Likes

None of All This is right.

10 Likes

OT: In another news about the art of the deal.

9 Likes

“DOJ Finally Admits It Has No Data To Support Trump Lie”

This should be the headline. Every. Single. Day. Because that’s the truth, that Trump constantly lies and there is no evidence to back any of it up.

And, what’s left out of this is the domestic terrorism, which is a much larger than foreign terrorist coming here and mostly made up of white Americans. I wonder why the DoJ isn’t looking into that…oh, wait.

20 Likes

Sorry for another OT but this is crazy-

https://spectator.us/2018/07/has-mom-been-tested-for-stds-the-manaforts-home-life-and-why-it-matters/

10 Likes

This will never air on Faux Knews.
Not without extensive plastic surgery.

6 Likes

Wow. Poor widdle Paul. He is such a victim.

1 Like

Chiselin’ Trump: “What do you mean ‘no evidence’? Jim told me all about it!”

3 Likes

it’s alt - right

7 Likes

Of course.

While most observers of the coup have said it at one time or another, the word “unprecedented,” we have not come to grips fully with what the truth means.

Here’s the truth: Reality is rare. Perceived threats abound.

Our ability, especially of people “on the right”, to imagine all kinds of threatful situations — even one where the Republican Party finds more camaraderie from a foreign enemy (surrenders) than they do from their fellow American citizens — overwhelms the present.

Threat abounds.

The rare thing is reality, that which happened.

9 Likes

I read that earlier and I was taking it all with a grain of salt until I was reminded by the piece that it was Roger Stone who got Manafort to run the campaign.

Roger Stone is into orgies and all kinds of other sexual shenanigans. It also says something about how Manafort might have gotten sucked into the Putin Trump vortex. There is a lot of nasty sex involved in all of this including a lot of things that are still just rumors but I tend to believe.

20 Likes

I don’t want to imagine.

8 Likes

As the kool kids say these days, OMFG.

7 Likes