Discussion: Disgraced Ex-Rep Mark Foley Spotted Right Behind Trump At Florida Rally

On the commodities markets today the spot price for petards and petard futures have jumped as the normally stable US supply is now close to exhaustion.

10 Likes

Foley doesn’t know his demographics. Trump has turned off young folks. He won’t get much action there.

8 Likes

“He’s been a friend of mine for 30 years and one of my biggest contributors,” Foley said.

So, Drumpf supports pedopervs.

4 Likes

Sitting on the back bench eyeing little boys with bad intent!

11 Likes

Yep. NAMBLA…I think I see the connection now. Foley is “friends with benefits” to tRump…Yuk.

3 Likes

I recall seeing an earlier story somewhere where Donald Trump was at an orgy with a pedophile and child molester.

1 Like

Hooray, equivalency!

But does anyone really care?

2 Likes

Ya and Like the Orlando shooters father ,who cares except for news services looking for something anything that has a hint of scandal. Last time I checked it’s a free country and any idiot can attend a Trump or Clinton rally. There is however the caveat that the Trump stank will follow you if you are seen at one of his. Foley wouldn’t care , his political career is over

2 Likes

Many people are saying that. I dunno, but someone needs to looks into it.

1 Like

Are hoists included in that market?

Attend, yes. Getting one of the seats in the area directly behind the candidate usually requires some connection to the campaign, which is certainly true in this case.

5 Likes

Isn’t the Drumpf campaign kinda the Hall of Fame of the disgraced, depraved, and degenerate?
Foley fits right in with the Drumpfster Fire.

3 Likes

I dunno, but someone needs to looks into it.

Yep, something’s going on.

2 Likes

Four times this morning I’ve read about this. Something definitely “there.”

1 Like

But he looks so hopeful.

Maybe Trump’s campaign can spring Dennis Hastert from prison to attend one of his rallies.

1 Like

It was all part of the Trump campaign’s “Disgraceful Tour.”

Did I miss something did Matee have anything to do with his son’s actions in Orlando? On the other hand no one but Foley is responsible for doing what Foley did.

1 Like

And in fact has a case against him in court for raping a 13 yr old girl.