Discussion: Dinesh D'Souza Pleads Guilty In Campaign Finance Case

Discussion for article #222951

I agree with Timothy Geithner on barely anything, but let the record show that at least he got Dinesh D’Souza right years ago.

31 Likes

About time. I guess he ran out of lies, excuses and victimy whines.

12 Likes

He tried swaying public opinion with the help of fux news, charges were real. Why then would people go see his propaganda, after he professes his innocence, but is guilty as hell?

6 Likes

Hope he’s never allowed on America’s airwaves ever again.

10 Likes

A douche admitting he is a douche. Charming. But thank god.

5 Likes

So did he plead to a felony? I’m assuming he did, but if he cut a deal, who knows?

4 Likes

Way to put up a fight, crook.

4 Likes

I love the timeline here -

DD - You’re only charging me for political payback!

Court - No, there’s substance here.

DD - No, I’m going to prove my innocence!

DD - Oh no wait a minute, I am guilty.

20 Likes

So chuckle-worthy!

3 Likes

Guilty plea or not, I suppose he’ll be playing the political persecution angle for all he can squeeze out of it.

What’s the prison time for this crime going to be? I’m guessing zero.

5 Likes

As I said in another post, I hope he’s required to make a full allocution or risk the judge rejecting the plea deal.

11 Likes

What happened to this being persecution for criticizing Obama???

5 Likes

So much for “I’ll fight Obama’s storm troopers all the way to the Supreme Court!”

9 Likes

Obama forced him to do it! With his rage! Benghaaaazzzii!!!™

5 Likes

But, but, wasn’t this just the Obama administration going after someone trying to get the “truth” out? Too bad he won’t actually go to prison over this. Just another rich guy able to buy his way out of trouble.

5 Likes

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH LULZ BBQ!!!111!

2 Likes

Can they re-institute the death penalty for today only and for this type of offense?

2 Likes

I’m sure he only pled guilty because of ObamaCare.

4 Likes

More than 90% of those charged with felonies make guilty pleas.
Prosecutors routinely “overfile” – make more charges than they realistically expect to stick. That gives them “throwaways” in plea bargains for easy convictions without having to go to trial.
It’s done all the time all over in criminal cases.

2 Likes