Discussion: Despite Scathing Story, Trump Claims He ‘Didn’t Criticize’ May: Brexit Is ‘Your Decision’

1 Like

Once you break fine, porcelain china, you can’t crazy glue it back together again. Emphasis on crazy.

12 Likes

“Who are you going to believe, me or my lying me?”

14 Likes

Sigh.

18 Likes

It’s. On. Tape.

19 Likes

May’s face is the perfect photo for this article.

Didn’t criticize?

10 Likes

‘I said today is Friday. No…actually it is Saturday! However, many people are saying that it is Sunday! What…I said today is Friday? That’s Fake News! I never said today is Friday. Everybody except the Fake News knows I said today is Monday!’.

7 Likes

Dale is doing a live twitter of Trump and May’s presser. It’s beyond bizarre. This is one of my faves.

17 Likes

Dotard Donnie is a cat 5 hurricane winding his way through Europe leaving devastation everywhere he goes…but without the charm.

7 Likes

Trump – as impulsive and impetuous as ever – continues to demonstrate to the world that he lacks the temperament necessary for the job.
So to compensate, he suggests that anyone who quotes him is a liar and he dismisses any critical reporting as “fake news”.

1 Like

I think this is Trump admitting he’s a dog of a President.

2 Likes

If we could keep Air Force One and Dotard continually flying backwards across the International Date Line, could we eventually get back to around October 2016, and start over?

7 Likes

It’s simple: Президент Дональд Трамп любит бросать вызов вашингтонскому истэблишменту.

1 Like

“Superman where are you now…”

2 Likes

NEWS FLASH: Trump lies.

4 Likes

6 Likes

This guy’s like Ralph Kramden, but without the humor and charm. A big talker, until the woman shows up and confronts him. Then, he withers like the fat little baby he is.

5 Likes

He did not criticize May.
He ordered her to fall in line with he and Putin or else.

1 Like

It is disorienting to me, the extent that photos, recordings, videos, facts, numbers and all the echos of objective reality don’t seem to matter anymore. It’s like it’s all a show… and behind the show, people are getting hurt.

7 Likes

Okie dokie

15 Likes