Discussion: Despite Obama SOTU Diss, Cruz Still Really Wants To Carpet Bomb ISIL

Discussion for article #244606

If I am president, we’ll utterly destroy ISIS. It means carpet bombing them out of oblivion so that any jihadist that declares war and tries to murder Americans will be defeated."

… and the true Anti-Christ stands revealed… any questions…?

3 Likes

Committed to killing each and every every innocent living thing - children, grandparents, pets, doctors, teachers - in the broad general proximity of potential terrorists…

2 Likes

“We need a commander-in-chief that will speak the name of our enemy,” Cruz said.

Yah, that’ll hit 'em where it hurts!

7 Likes

Cruz criticized the President for neglecting to mention recent terror attacks that struck Paris and San Bernardino, California, in addition to a recent attack on a Philadelphia police officer carried out by a suspect who pledged loyalty to ISIL…

I notice he didn’t include the ongoing terrorism going on in Oregon in his list. Oh, yeah, those are his guys.

6 Likes

Did you hear Nikki Haley use the term “Domestic Terrorists”?

I did!

Could not believe it!

1 Like

"Neither Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton has what it takes to do so. If I am president, we’ll utterly destroy ISIS. It means carpet bombing them out of oblivion so that any jihadist that declares war and tries to murder Americans will be defeated."

naturally these types of deals just create more problems

2 Likes

… she’s just working us, dude…

…tomorrow, she’ll be back on the 100% teabag swill…

“We need a commander-in-chief that will speak the name of our enemy,” Cruz said.

And the enemy’s name is SATAN. Holy war here we come.

1 Like

Cruz seems to be channeling Dr. Strangelove. The man is full of himself, his own hubris and far more dangerous to this country using inflamed rhetoric than ISIS will ever be. Fuck him.

3 Likes

“… And it one, two, three - what are we fightin’ 4…
…don’t ask me, i don’t give a damn. Next stop is Anywherastan…”

1 Like

Sorry Tednugget, but bombing ISIL OUT of oblivion would only make them more memorable… Dipshit.

1 Like

Nope.

He’s channeling Brigadier Jack Ripper.

The good doctor was a realist and nowhere near being the delusional self serving pos that is Cruz.

3 Likes

I knew I should have gone back and reviewed the movie characters before I posted. Its been a long time since I saw the movie from beginning to end so I’ll take your word for it Sooner. I just should have said Cruz is war-mongering asshole, pandering to the worst instincts towards delusional self-preservation and left it at that.

1 Like

“It means carpet bombing them out of oblivion…”

If you really must carpet bomb ISIS, Ted, wouldn’t it be more effective to carpet bomb them into oblivion?

1 Like

Mr Cruz , if you can get near the ’ football ’ , press the button and nobody will have any more worries . Mind , we’ll all be dead . /s

Carpet bombing does not kill terrorists. It kills civilians.It would infuriate people and instantly create a whole new generation of radical jihadists. That’s why we don’t do it. Its inhuman, ineffective,and just plane stupid idea.

2 Likes

Carpeting is so 1970’s. How about a nice, allergen-free cork, or sustainable bamboo bombing?

1 Like

I own the Blu Ray and try to watch it once a year minimum :sunglasses:

Heh. I just love the name Dr. Strangelove all by itself. It sort of like Pussy Galore or Apollo Creed. Some names are just there for all time. They’ll live on and exist for the ages.

Btw, I watched the SOTU a second time last night and I was more impressed the second time with the speech than the first time I heard it…and the first time was pretty damn good. The last half of the speech was phenomenal. Nothing else ever like it by a President to a joint session of Congress. Amazing.

2 Likes