Discussion: Despite Deported DACA Recipient, Trump Tells Dreamers To 'Rest Easy'

1 Like

I love when “Whoever I Last Talked To” Donnie pretends he has policies.

10 Likes
Trump told the Associated Press in an interview that he administration is “not after the Dreamers, we are after the criminals.”
He went on to add, "And by 'criminals,' of course, I mean anyone who is in this great country illegally."
7 Likes

Yeah…rest easy. It’ll make it just that much easier to scoop you up! Believe me!

4 Likes

“You have freedom when you’re easy in your harness”-Robert Frost
Satan can quote scripture…and bigots can quote verse.
Who knew?

3 Likes

Rest easy. There’s a small chance that I will destroy your life, but probably not, but maybe.

That’s life in the house of an abuser. You never know when the slap is coming.

10 Likes

Yeah, like anyone in their right mind would believe a single word that comes out of Drumpfie’s shriveled little anus-mouth.

3 Likes

Somebody’s lying to immigrants, and I’m pretty sure it’s not the NYT

The Trump administration escalated its confrontation with so-called sanctuary cities that limit cooperation with federal immigration authorities, threatening them anew Friday with the loss of grant money if they do not remove certain barriers.

The Justice Department sent letters to officials in New York City, Philadelphia, California and other places that were singled out last year by the agency’s inspector general for regulations that interfere with the ability of police or sheriffs to communicate with federal immigration authorities about the status of prisoners in their custody.

4 Likes

Trying to lull them into complacency while his new army of INS agents arrests them. He doesn’t want to see any marches in the streets, or any publicity about his deportations. That’s all.

2 Likes

“And here’s 45 trying to ‘solve’ the DACA problem”

4 Likes

he [sic] administration is “not after the Dreamers, we are after the criminals.”
– Donald Trump, 2017

‘This Is the Last Territorial Demand I Have to Make in Europe’ … there will be no further territorial problems in Europe for Germany.
– Adolf Hitler, 1938

Fool me once …

…Hey ! I bet this would work for draining Donnie’sCesspool (DC)…

1 Like

I haven’t seen that one before. I wonder what exactly was his expectation once he pried the nest off?

1 Like

Maybe Trump ought to tell somebody at ICE?

Seriously, how long is the AP etc. going to play along with the charade before they start putting a qualifier on everything trump says? At a certain point, they’ll realize that their reputation as a news source is compromised when they take nonsense that trump says and report it as fact, won’t they?

1 Like

I don’t think that he thought that it was going to pry loose and fall.

After it did, “sh–”.

1 Like

I once had to try that stuff that you spray from ten feet away, and do it in the evening when the wasps are semi-dormant, and it worked out okay. But it was a small nest and I didn’t stick around to see how they reacted.

I think that guy may be related to thee guy in the “shot myself” video.

1 Like

While i have some bravado, i try to pick at ‘areas’ (subjects, objects, etc.) that i either have a fighting chance or i can easily beat.

That he poked that thing is whatever, but the ending again proves that hindsight is…

1 Like

Lemme see. Was that Bush I or Bush II?

What is this stream of bullshit the Republican Party is feeding us?? It’s y’alls goddamn law again!

First, Romney tells everybody Massachusetts’ Obamacare was great, the state of the Senate’s Majority Leader successfully implemented it, and now it all has to be repealed… Now you’re saying that your own immigration policy isn’t worth a damn either?

We’re paying Republicans to fix the messes they create? … Intentionally create? Is that where my money’s going? If so, are your Christian values satisfied yet?

1 Like

[quote=“smiley, post:16, topic:54668”]
At a certain point, they’ll [the AP, etc] realize that their reputation as a news source is compromised when they take nonsense that trump says and report it as fact, won’t they?[/quote]

The people in those organizations tend to take their business a lot more seriously than I think people think. That said, they’re only human too.

One might legitimately ask why the American people didn’t realize that Trump would attack all values. I know the majority of Americans suspected that, but the reality of Trump has shaken the world. Not in a good way.

So, why wouldn’t AP, etc. be prone to the same forces that manipulated America’s electoral process, aided of course by the candidate beneficiary of foreign largesse?

An ignorant man with psychological issues is taking control of the power of a literal empire. Everybody on earth is less safe than we are, and we know we’re only as safe as Donald not stumbling into a nuclear exchange with one or more of “them”.

On the other hand, what a show!
: - )

P.S. hope this doesn’t read as a lecture. Just venting. Thanks for the interesting comment.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available